'clan member' App

• hey 3xp !
    this is D34dly,My real name is Achref i'm 17 i'm born 03/08/1995, you can call me Ach some of you might know me, i'm playing cod4 for 2 years , i want to join 3xp clan ,i played in some 3xp servers :PC: (ktk,promod sniper and recently Routu and dr) and i liked the atmospher there 'if u know wat i mean' all members are kind, so i want to be apart in this clan.
    Now, i m in summer holiday that's why i'm online almost all the day, but next year (after 3 months) which is my important year i'm not gonna be always online because of studying, i'm in engineering field, if i get a good score i might go to germany to finish my studying there.
    i also speak arabic 100% ,english 80%andfrench 60% :whistling_1: , and i know just a little bit german because of my relatives wich live in germany 'dusseldorf'.
    I'm middle skilled, i play with all classes in promod(i try to play with sniper all the time ).i was in other clan and i know how to use CMDs, i'm also aware of all sensitive stuff like abuse of power,raging..Besides i can make servers clean of cheaters ,i play at night and i noticed that admins are most of the time are not online at night

i guess that's all. i hope i get accepted :biggrin_1: .

• well! i had 10 years learning French so im gonna say i speak french, i won't lie to you im not very very good but i do understand it and speak it. and i didn't munchin that i speak arabic (my main language), and i can be online on ts most of the time.

• The same thing I reply on almost every new application. Talk a bit more, why would you like to join, how would you help, do you have TS/headset... And such. xD

Anyhow, I know you well, nice guy, pretty active. Be active on TS, it will increase your chance + helping out on servers, no flaming/raging. ;)

XFIRE: ugblaze

• i like to join 3xp because it's a good community,all memebers are kind and respect each other, and to have controll in server which i do like to play in. i have no idea how to help because i see u guys doing well, but i have a lot of ideas how to improve server's mods and i will defnetly help if u have any problems.
    i have TS and headset, i will begin to be active in ts .Ty Blaze for the suggestion and the complements. and i defnetly do respect the rules
    (i m pro in these stuff :D 'respecting rules')

• I still think you need more information about yourself. We (the admins) would most likely appreciate more info about you excluding and including your gaming experience, talents, etc.
    //Edit
    We as the 3xP' Community
    Admins as: mirko, borrow, kresh, #removed, blah blah blah

• thank you LeExpert ! i edited my application trying to put all deatAils about my self as a person. although i have to say that i have a boring life, nothing interessting to munchin accept studying!
    thanks again for your reply and i'm waiting for admins decission