Venomz app for member :)

• My name is anthony. I play on your server alot. I've been playing deathrun for about 8 months and enjoy it alot. I came from xbox and seen video of deathrun on youtube and wanted to try it right away.My hobbies are basically playing video games sometimes getting high and some school. I did not get accepted the 1st time because i was banned for using hacks i realize it was stupid and will not use hacks ever again on these server :) I am friends with alot of members on 3xp and get along with them they are very friendly i am looking to be in a clan on pc and know 3xp is a very good clan. I hope i get accepted this time and appreciate every bodys feedback even if no. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope i get accepted to this great clan :) <3

• Have I Ever Been In A League Team:No I Havent
      GirlFriend: Dont have one atm
      How Long Do I Play Cod4 or Any Game: probley about 6/8 Hours A Day
      How Long Have I Played On The Deathrun Server?: 4552 Mins reset also
      Why I Would Like To Be a Admin Or Trusted: I would like to be trusted or member because i play on the server alot and see lots of lagjumpers and people that dont respect and cant do anything about it :( i think i would be a very good member :))
      How Often I Will Be On The DeathRun Server: i will be on mostly everyday and for about 5-8 hrs
      Age -16 almost 17
      Will be very happy to be a member of the 3xp community :) <3
  • it wasnt like i was trying to use mods and be secret about it we were having fun and i thought expert was using it so i said in mssgs ima try it and i wasnt hiding it to be an asshole and cheat and i wouldnt keep using it. and why should u trust me because i learned and know i will not use a ROCCAT again and the server will catch me if i did i think i should another chance because i can help the server out when nobody is on EDIT- also ive been friend fro about 2weeks and i help the server when nobody on too bad its downright now i have nothing to do:(

• I don't know I mean I have talked to him before and he seems ok the whole hacking think this new to me so unless he can prove himself...

why would i hack again and plus i love that server im not goung to get banned again im not going to use hacks just to get banned again
    :biggrin_1: :rolleyes_1: