Lucid Clan Application

• Hello! My name is Corey Welling. I am 17 years of age [September 10, 1995]. I am a Junior in high school. I play two sports, as I have been all my life, basketball and football. I took an interest in the 3xP deathrun server about 6 months ago I guess. I just started playing again, I took a break to focus on a few things but I am back and I have been for a few weeks. I am a very friendly person, although I do stand up for my opinion. I am usually NEVER rude, and absolutely never offensive to anyone. I have been admin, and trusted on a few servers in the past, but they have mostly ended. I do know how to manage the position and I have had lots of experience administrating and even owning servers, in COD4, and minecraft, so I know how to deal with people such as abusers, or anyone disregarding and breaking the rules of the server. I play the 3xP deathrun server whenever I have free time. I am on very often and I am very easy to contact. My xFire is "Loociid" and I always have xFire open when I am online. As I said, I am very easy to get along with, and even when insulted or anything of that matter, I handle it maturely and the right and fair way. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to hear from you shortly!! :smile_1:

• Hi pmf2k,

thanks for your interest in our community.
    The 3xP-Community is pleased about your application for membership.

First of all we want to know our prospective members personally in order to figure out that they fit in our community.
    Please join our teamspeak server and become acquainted. Later we will talk about your joining.

If it is not possible for you to join our teamspeak server, do not hesitate to answer here.
    If you require additional information, please feel free to contact us here, too.

Kind Regards,
    Ons