Beiträge von pmf2k

Hello! My name is Corey Welling. I am 17 years of age [September 10, 1995]. I am a Junior in high school. I play two sports, as I have been all my life, basketball and football. I took an interest in the 3xP deathrun server about 6 months ago I guess. I just started playing again, I took a break to focus on a few things but I am back and I have been for a few weeks. I am a very friendly person, although I do stand up for my opinion. I am usually NEVER rude, and absolutely never offensive to anyone. I have been admin, and trusted on a few servers in the past, but they have mostly ended. I do know how to manage the position and I have had lots of experience administrating and even owning servers, in COD4, and minecraft, so I know how to deal with people such as abusers, or anyone disregarding and breaking the rules of the server. I play the 3xP deathrun server whenever I have free time. I am on very often and I am very easy to contact. My xFire is "Loociid" and I always have xFire open when I am online. As I said, I am very easy to get along with, and even when insulted or anything of that matter, I handle it maturely and the right and fair way. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to hear from you shortly!! :smile_1: