PC may be gone for a while if not fixed :(

• Hey 3xP, community,

My PC has a bad infection in it and not functioning properly so if its not fixed i will be reinstalling my PC or buying a new one so if im not active for a bit dont worry i will be back sooner or later im fixing the problem now. I was at softball fields with my friends and other stuff ^.^. Then come home to my pc being infected with a application called "Internet Security" and i have no permissions to apps firefox google or any other if a member or someone good with PC's can help "duffman , "mirko" thanks bye :).

Farwell fellow member have a NICE day

:sad_1:

• Try booting the system restore disc that most likely came with your PC. There's also a built in feature that does not require a disc, just restart your pc and look for something that says "Press F1-12 for System Recovery" while it's turning on. After you press the required key you will see the windows system recovery menu. Once you're in that menu you can restore you computer to an earlier date where it was working fine, and you will not lose any of your files/programs/etc. :thumbsup_1: