Blade's Trusted App

• English:
    Now now now, I know you're wondering, "Asking for trusted is this guy's first post? To hell with him!", but that's because I'm on your Deathrun server 24/7 (literally), and thus have little time to forum, as much as I would be interested in that.

My name is Anthony (Blade on PC), I am 17 going on 18, so I consider myself 18, (I had a typo that said 19 on accident), I live in Chicago, and I don't take sh*t, but I don't give it.

As I said, I'm always on your server. If you've noticed me, you're bound to notice I'm an intense person. Simply this is because I think logic should be restored where it is due.

Example: Last night, Expert was attempting the secret, and people were blocking his way and shooting bricks over the hole where the secret is. Now, of course they were dealt with, only to rage immensely, and because it's me we're talking about, I couldn't help but mess with them abit. They were dealt with.

Example 2: People constantly whine about not respecting order, and it gets prettttyyyy annoying having to see a screen full of text over the same thing. Kill the bastard causing problems and shut up. Done.

Example 3: I absolutely despise getting killed/kicked for no reason. I had been for supposedly activating on round 1 after completing the map, so of course I'm going to say something.

Just the way I am. Not harsh, just... logical!

Anyways, I don't really intend on taking advantage of the benefits of trusted. Really I just want the title since I am an every day player and I want to play the game simply as is. I don't want to deal with whiny kids that come on and complain about how, you know, "it sucks" or "it's not fair" or something. Just rid of them, the way I see it.

Anyway, I'm in your Deathrun server as we speak (as always), and I don't want to keep this on or I'll sound like I'm full of it, so if you'd like to talk to me or whatever, come in! :thumbup_1:

-Blade

Also, my xfire: uberpwnage21
    ================================

German:

Jetzt jetzt jetzt, ich weiß, Sie fragen sich, "Asking for trusted ist dieser Kerl ersten Beitrag? Zum Teufel mit ihm!", Aber das ist, weil ich auf Ihre Deathrun Server 24/7 (buchstäblich) bin, und somit wenig Zeit zum Forum, so viel wie ich wäre daran interessiert, dass.

Mein Name ist Anthony (Blade am PC), bin 18 Jahre alt bin, lebe ich in Chicago, und ich weiß nicht sh*t, aber ich weiß es nicht geben.

Wie ich schon sagte, bin ich immer auf Ihrem Server. Wenn du mich bemerkt haben, sind Sie verpflichtet, merke ich bin ein intensiver Person. Einfach deshalb, weil ich Logik wiederhergestellt werden soll, wo sie fällig ist zu denken.

Beispiel: Letzte Nacht, Expert wurde versucht, das Geheimnis, und die Leute waren versperrte ihm den Weg und Schießen Ziegel über das Loch, wo das Geheimnis ist. Nun, natürlich wurden sie behandelt, nur um immens wüten, und weil ich es bin wir reden, ich konnte nicht helfen, aber Chaos mit ihnen abit. Sie wurden gekickt.

Beispiel 2: Menschen ständig jammern über die Nichteinhaltung Ordnung, und es wird prettttyyyy ärgerlich, um einen Bildschirm voller Text über die gleiche Sache zu sehen. Kill the Bastard Probleme verursachen und den Mund halten. Fertig.

Beispiel 3: I absolutely verachten immer / gekickt ohne Grund getötet. Ich hatte angeblich Aktivierung auf rund 1 nach Abschluss der Karte war, so bin ich natürlich etwas sagen.

Genau so, wie ich bin. Nicht hart, nur ... logisch!

Wie auch immer, ich weiß nicht wirklich auf die Nutzung der Vorteile von vertrauenswürdigen wollen. Wirklich, ich will nur den Titel, da ich jeden Tag ein Spieler bin, und ich will das Spiel einfach zu spielen wie es ist. Ich will nicht mit weinerlicher Kinder, komm umzugehen und beschweren sich darüber, wie, wissen Sie, "it sucks" oder "es ist nicht fair" oder so etwas. Nur sie los, so wie ich es sehen.

Jedenfalls bin ich in Ihrem Deathrun Server als wir (wie immer) zu sprechen, und ich möchte nicht, dies zu behalten, oder ich werde klingen wie ich voll dabei bin, also, wenn Sie möchten, mit mir zu reden oder was auch immer, kommen!

-Blade

• Hello Blade,

Your application looks very nice annd well organized. It is good that you also wrote it in German. (Or google translate)

I did not kick the trollers yesterday who were blocking the secret, i warned them and then i kiled them.

Please wait for a 3xP' admin ( Duffman, Bass, or Borrow) to accept or deny your application,

Sincerly,

3xP' Expert [ Trial-Member]

• really sorry for spamming here:
    when I saw that I wanted to see myself so I joined deathrun but when I came there skypillar just started. when PC bouncer was acti he somehow ran down and knifed us all O.o
    and in PC Bouncers trusted app somebody sayd he had a proof