Cereal's Application. (Clan Membership)

• clanmember? 12

1. Yes (7) 58%
    2. No (3) 25%
    3. abstention (2) 17%

Hey Guys.
    To start things off, I don't speak any German, so it would be great if you could respond in English.

So, my name is Tristan, I'm 17, and I live in the United States.
    I'm a very athletic and academic person. As a Junior (Grade 11) in High-School, I take College level courses, and play 3 different sports. Baseball, Soccer, and Basketball.

As far as 3xP's servers, I usually only play Deathrun. I'm very well respected around the community, and one of the best players in the server. :D
    I use two different computers, meaning I rank up on two different profiles, currently they are both level 17 and I'm trying to keep them around the same level.
    I've asked many other players in the server, and all of them said that I have what it takes to be a Member of 3xP'. Even Trial-Member R3K said that I would fit well into the team.

I'm also a very respectable, and trustworthy person. I'm nice and outgoing, and never really get into arguments with anyone.
    I'm usually funny, be can be serious at times when I need to be. Also, if I become a Member, I wouldn't abuse commands in any way, and would only use them to help the players in the server.

So there's my application, hope you like it.
    By the way, I wasn't sure how long to make this, so let my know if I need to re-apply with more detail.

Thanks.
    Cereal.

• Hi Tristan,

thanks for your interest in our community.
    The 3xP-Community is pleased about your application for membership.

We want to know our prospective members personally in order to figure out that they fit in our community.
    That is why we started a voting, which all members are able to jugde your joining in our community.

Kind Regards,
    Ons

• I have no idea if there is a minimum of votes needed but:

3. vote starts: all member and admins have 7 days to vote for, or against the applicant
    Source: Bewerbungsablauf (ckick me)

edit: okay, for you, the 3xP guys and every further applicant ^^ :

1. The applicant will be asked to carefully read the terms of admission.

2. The application should be detailed with your name (first name suffices), your age, your charactaristics and so on.

3. vote starts: all member and admins have 7 days to vote for, or against the applicant

4. If the vote achieves a positive result, the applicant will become a Trial Member. The applicant gets the same rights as a member, but still being watched by the admins.

5. When the trial period ended will be decided wheter the applicant has behaved responsibly and fitted into the community and becomes a full member afterwards.

maybe you 3xP guys could add the duration of the trial membership^^

Arguing on the internet is like winning the Para-Olympics. Even if you win...you are still retarded.

Okay that's official, I'm retarded.

xDDDD

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Xsjado ()

• I'm not sure why people aren't voting, the poll has been up for a week and other people's polls have been gaining much more votes.

Any type of vote is appreciated guys! :D

• From what trooper says I guess when the voting is clear, it will be over ^^ but I think your doing good till now :D

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

• I voted yes because of your appealing applicatiön, although you seem a bit bigheaded imho.
    since you are most probably going to win the vote just remember that beeing a 3xP is not a greencard whatsoever.
    So just make sure you keep your internet balls in you pants while dealing with the players on our servers.
    I hope i didnt frighten you i just wanted to make this perfectly clear to you.

So Long
    WeeD

• I voted yes because of your appealing applicatiön, although you seem a bit bigheaded imho.
    since you are most probably going to win the vote just remember that beeing a 3xP is not a greencard whatsoever.
    So just make sure you keep your internet balls in you pants while dealing with the players on our servers.
    I hope i didnt frighten you i just wanted to make this perfectly clear to you.

So Long
    WeeD

Nah man I'm not like that at all.
    I'm always going to deal with players on the server responsibly if I get accepted.

I actually like that "Internet balls" quote, pretty original. :D
    Thanks for the vote. :)

• Hi Surreal,

i'd like to apologize again, because you had to wait so long for an answer.
    But since the result of your vote is positive i'm pleased to welcome you in our community.
    For the next four weeks you are Trial-Member, what means that you'll get the same rights as a normal Member, but will be supervised by admins to prevent abuse of your rights.
    After this period you will gain the full membership to our community.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to visit us at our teamspeak server or write a PM.

kind regards,
    trooper