Beiträge von UsAmA11

#removed we should talk on teamspeak...
    Panda is a friend of mine i asked him how would i become trial member.
    So teamspeak tomorrow then?

Hellow my name is Usama..
    I play deathrun on your 3xp server soo i was hoping to join the clan because i find deathrun intresting and i also think it is a good clan
    I am 17.
    I started to play deathrun from the nova servers i found a lot of fun in it so it decided to join a clan so i thought i could join the 3xp clan.. :thumbsup_1:
    My first deathrun clan :rolleyes_1:
    Today I am posting a new appli to be member in your clan. Like a lot of peoples know (not all) I am ONLY 17 years old.

I think I can be a nice member because I play 5/6 hours (+ wednesday) per day per week end and around 2 hours the other day

My name in game is UsAmA and my real name it's not hard to found : its also Usama :P (love when peolples say my name with accent ;D) I am only 17 years old. I am Pakistani I could maybe be member because I think i am good Dr player :D ^^, I try to help people who have a problem, I am active on the server + forum (look post/day). I am a Trusted player. I am a player on Deathrun + a little to other 3xP's servers. My hobbies are :
    Deathrun, deathrun and deathrun xD and League of Legends (Hate this game with lags) You can contact me on Skype, Teamspeak, Deathrun serv, Forum. I respect the rules and I'm not so bad in dr :)
    I'd like to learn how to do maps for dr ;) I can speak English but not German :/

I think it's good, I could do a very serious appli but I prefer have fun ;). I know I'm young... I don't like my age but i think I could be a nice member :) Thanks if member's friends can see my message and help me and thanks ons to give me a chance I really apreciate it ! ;D