Beiträge von SWIFTonPC

The best i can say is Respect isn't a rule really it's something nice you should do and not try to still the "Jumpers" turn on a 1v1 i mean yeah it's nice when people respect but there's not much we can do i used to kill people for respecting cause i thought it was a rule but either not i respect no matter what it's a nice thing to do. It will be hard to Force it on to players an such considering if it's like portol, Long, Finalshuttle Ect. it's hard to take care of but at least we have some people that respect right guys?
    i mean yeah when i finish the map an ready to pick a room an a guy keeps jumping an pressing "USE" it bothers me but nothen worth kicking or anything cause the server is always there to play on.

--TG SWIFT <3

also well said @ UFaced i like what your getting on to that seems like a great idea be nice if we can set the mod settings for stuff like 1v1's like when someone enters Activaters side like "portol, Long Ect. it freezes the other jumpers til the 1v1 is over then a new person or so, something like that

no but you make it sound bad i mean do i not do a good job at keeping the server clean also skalli i'm sorry we didn't get off on a good foot when we met truely am i don't know what else to say torwards a privalage title besides i do great against hackers, rule breakers an such

i mean atleast deserve an answer right mate?

wow i didn't tank of that xsjado nice thinking hmmm.... is tere anything i can do to help? change my cd key? lose trusted temperarly restart my rank :'( im lvl 27 possibly get gifted well report back to here what u guys want to do no matter what it is consider it done ^^

an sorry for the horrible grammar just woke up :PC:

also the Trusted that has the same CD KEY we both got same PUI in game an to kick/ban/temp ect. same happens to me :/
    if you guys want me to change cd key i will it's no problem :)cya guys in game

i allready went over this with other admin 2 weeks ago lol i have a Puplic CD key that possibly whats causing me to have trusted. once trusted always trusted :D glad to be part with this communite. even if i wasn't trusted i would still be here posting on the forums an talking to you guys ^^
    i ope it don't change the way u think about me having trusted surreal :/ hahaha anyways good night guys

--TG SWIFT
    the future 3xP' SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin_1:

i didn't fill an app for trusted :o i'm using a trusted members cd key let me re-phraise that i've been playing for 3-4 months on my brothers pc xlsilverlx

sorry not trying to lie or anything

--TG SEXY SWIFT D:

yea i remember u MR.French :D

i would get a GT240 nvidia GeForce i'm using that one atm i get 500fps tops but i need more ram an better CPU only have 3.3 daul core but reading as a single... and only 1gb ram cause my other motherboard went bad now im using a E macines mother board with DDR 1 an they only come in 520 per a card..

but yea make ur own computer i'll take a pic of mine an post up i can give you a link to the graphics card if u want think only at $200-350 USD

Hi my name is Gaige Stewart been "Trusted Player" on 3xP Servers for
    about 3-4 months. I'm 18 Great player, Love the clan along with most of
    the people on the servers. I been wanting to fill out a app before i was
    even trusted XD. why i would want to be a member of the clan, I do a
    good job against "rule breakers" know the rules, against hackers,
    friendly clan, would love to have 3xP as my tag ^^

• The minimum age to become member is 16 years. Not 15 1/2, 15 3/4 or 15 years and 364 days.|| 18
    • Being
      in Teamspeak (IP: 3xp-clan.com) frequently is a duty.|| i am chilling
      with my buddies go there if you need help ^^ ts3 5-8 hours aday
    • You have to speak German or English.|| English can't speak german :/
    • Stupid people are not required. ||not really that stupid ^^
    • Register in this board and on the clanpage.I am^^
    • The application should be posted in an own thread, not as a post in another thread. it is

Good luck me ^^

also if i don't make it can i still wear the 3xP tag XD

Thanks have a nice day :D :thumbsup_1:

Update: Thursday June 27, 2013--TG SWIFT's Members Application

Hello my name is Gaige Stewart, Male I am 17 I am going to be 18 September 28, I play deathrun Most of the night pretty much, I was a "Trusted Player" rank til i reset my CD key No masteradmin have been on to re-give the rank.
    Pretty talkative, Have many friends on the servers to talk on teamspeak with and play some amazing rounds with. I'm respectful, Care for the clan lots I played for 5-6 months if I am correct. Currently not doing any sports, Out of school so lots of free time. Mostly hanging with my girlfriend and friends living life to the fullest try to that is. I play lots of MMORPG's, Platformers, Indie games, Most of the time i play shooters. I used to be Masteradmin for clan Gravitas and BTK. i was always interested in making my own Deathrun maps I am a big fan of #removed and Paradise, I tried to instal cod4 radiant but it kept giving error's so i gave up I am gonna give it another try tonight. I hope i get accepted and go far in the clan.
    If you guys wanna know more about me or my life feel free to ask and I will post it or PM you what ever you want.

you guys have great days.
    --TG SWIFT