Beiträge von BlaiiZe_'EditZ

Well.. from what i noticed and read.. i can just agree to Jayme and MicroTom and cant really add much to it.

The sentence

''no i dont wan't cj team i just want something''

Just makes me think about that you "just want something" for the status to show something off. Just my opinion how it seems for me right now.

My hint for you:

Rethink why they should take you as trusted instead of someone else.
    Its like a job application..you need to convince them."To help people and clean servers..hackers..farmers.." is a very basic sentence.
    Tell 'em...
    - How do you help?
    - Any experience with mod commands on cod4 servers or general adminstration experience in other games?
    - etc.

Good Luck anyway with your application
    greetings

Pwncakex3/BlaiiZe

† 2013

Once back in the year of 2013
    there was a guy who knew a guy and the guy who knew the guy who knew the guy
    also knew a guy and this guy is now back.....
    the guy....
    .....is me.

What?!, OMG?!, Fake?... hue..

*cough*

Well first of all sorry for the delay but ive never been good with those openers.
    #foreveralone

This is coming a bit late but.. rather late then never.
    ( I am alerady around here since 21. August i guess)
    Well...

Some peops i spoke with do remember me and im glad to see some old dogs still beein in 3xP
    Fck yea i am glad to be around here again. Nostalgic~

Still gonna say shortly again something bout me for those who are not sure if they do remember or wanna remember me:

First of all...DONT click the spoilers!

To make it abit shorter now.. a little profile to me to the end:

from Germany, Munich
    Hobbies: Playing Games, Basketball, 8 Pool, (bad) graphic-designing
    Games i play at the Moment: Hearthstone, Cod4, Csgo, Rottr
    Games i am waiting for: Battlefield 1

Thanks for wasting your time. <3 #nohomo
    If you got any questions feel free ask here, pn or steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pwncakex3/

greetings

What can I say.. Hi :D

The Deathrun Server was my favorite out of all back in 2013 so i will try to throw my opinion into it because i really want to see it back on top.

- The first thing i wanna hit on is the "Respect Line". A normal rule wont always help.. properbly will just lead into a tempban..
    but a Plugin could do the work to check who reached first.. second.. and so on..to prevent others to get into the room.
    I saw this few days ago and i felt in love xD

- I agree with some kind of "Ghost-Mode" you can enter if you are dead and practice the map or secret.

- Im not sure if i can remember correctly but there was a promod sniper plugin right? .. to remove breathing and those stuff.. i love it.

- Keep RTD but please remove WTF!. Its Savage if you get WTFed infront of Choosing Rooms. :,]

Bout the maps.. well.. some Classic Oldies (Old but Gold)... Dragonball..Diehard..Darmuh.. Cherry.. and from the new ones..like.. underworld..

EDIT: People complain about overplayed maps. Well a suggestion would be a ban system.
    The System bans the map which got played right now... for around 4-5 Voterounds so it wont show up and cant even get voted. -> it cant be kind of overplayed

Guess that was all i can think bout right now. :>

peace