Beiträge von PrO'Ne[X]o$

#removed, i have written that i have mistakes sometimes....
    And Borrow i will connect to ts3 sometime to see if u are here, BTW i dont have mic... sry but i would be glad if we could chat and not talk.
    And Last thing: Borrow if u will know about me after i will tell u would i be in the clan??

Yours
    Ne[X]o$.

Dear 3xP Community,

My name is Raz i live in Israel Dimona i'm 17 years old and i learn in Zinman High School Dimona School.
    I don't speak German though.but im very fluent in English and Hebrew .
    I'm full Yemen, my birthday is 9.11.1997 (In my country we flip the month and the day.)

I play on the computer on something like 2-4 hours a day, i learn most of the day so i dont play the server all day.

I have 3 brothers two of them are bigger then me and one of them little then me, i don't have a large family, i seariously don't lie im an honest person.
    Hobbies: PC xBox360 and some sort of sports: Football,Basketball,Soccer Etc. Sometimes i will have a little bit of mistakes in English so do not be angry :lol: .
    xfire: nexospro (but i don't usually connect to xfire so don't be surprised if in not connected.)
    I'm available sometimes on TS3,im a good bouncer and strafer, and I'm very good at deathrun mod, and I play 3xP deathrun a lot,
    i usually play in 3xP servers Deathrun and KTK(Kill The King).
    I want To Become a 3xP Member because i play in 3xP for a very long time and I'm high level in deathrun server and im not sure about KTK.
    I'd like to become a member in 3xP Community because its a very big Community and it will be honor for me to join it.
    OH and i'm sorry For the PrO tag... i cant take it off and I have tried to Create a new User but I could not :confused_1: .
    I enforce all rules of the servers, and I have a lot of experience at being an deathrun admin and admin itself.

I very like 3xP community and all of the members in it :troll: .
    And i know allmost all of the members in it.
    I'm available in all days of the week, but not in friday and saturday.

Yours,
    Ne[X]o$ :biggrin_1:.