Beiträge von kcka

expert is such a great guy :w00t_1: he's very fun to play with, and friendly
    he'd be perfect for 3xP' team because he is from korea, and there is a different timezone, so he can be online lets say when its 3.00 here is 16.00 at his place
    :thumbsup_1:

yeah i can code PHP too, not as much as other languages though - but pretty much most of stuff can be done if i'd take few hours of time :tongue_1:
    np i ignore most people xfire too when im too lazy to answer them :D

Hello, my name is Andrej - i play under nickname "kcka" and i want to apply for member on 3xP servers.
    I'm 22 years old, born on 27.07.1990. I come from Slovenia and I go to FRI, a faculty in Ljubljana.
    I've been playing on 3xP servers for about 5-6 months, under different nicknames.
    In my free time I play on 3xP servers / Guild wars 2 / Diablo 3.
    I'm playing Cod4 for a very long time, and I have a lot of knowledge of it, not only playing, but also coding stuff for it -> .gsc, C#, Autoit, VB.NET.
    I'm very experienced with being an admin aswell. Not only in kicking/banning, but I managed a lot of stuff for 3 well known cod4/cod2 servers. I also have experience in high competitive playing, was playing cod2 on clanbase for more than 4 years, got to rank1 in 2 ladders.
    I have a job in the summer, but now I don't because I'm quite busy with school for 2 more months. Despite that, I still love to play for fun on 3xP' servers. :thumbup_1:

(I'm a Friend in the servers already, I want to be a fulltime member, and in the future possibly an admin.) :rolleyes_1:

Xfire: fengo123, I got the big admins on it already (bass & duffman remember me for sure :biggrin_1: ).
    I got skype too, but won't give it out in public, if you need it, ask me on xfire.