Beiträge von Hero

ah one thing bro i play on 3xp deathrun server.....almost all the time i'm in it....people quarrel for turns and people dont respect turns too....and use glitches and aimbots....i wanna do something but i cant do anything.....please do something please bro's.....Thank You !!!

Bro's since i dont know the language i posted in trusted player u may have came to know that in the posts bro.....so i posted my application again I am REALLY SORRY for the confusion :( :(.....and please post in english guys.....thank you guys :)

My name: Sriram
    Job: Student
    Xfire: uy1boss
    Reason For My Application: I Like 3xP server's Very much And Its Members and Their Rules and I love Playing here and Felt like Joining Here.....may you accept my request :) :) may be any result but we are Friends :) :)
    And about me: I Play cod4 for about 1 1/2 half years and used to play deathrun with great likeness....i am an student so i play when i have time and will always play deathrun on 3xp since i played on this server for the first time........ i liked the experience in this great server and sure wanted to join 3xp....morover the 3xp people are cool too....Thankyou anyway guys...:) :)