Beiträge von Yuck Fou

Im on Teamspeak anyway what channel are you normally in?

Thank you for the feedback Ons and a Merry Christmas too you aswell

Dear 3xP Community,
    My Ingame Name: Yuck Fou

My Name: Paul S.
    City: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

I am currently attending college and studying accountancy,history and engineering and I am hoping to leave college and do well in my courses so I can go onto to having a good job, it will be most likely that I will go into engineering.

When I am not at college or it is the weekend I like to do a bit of gaming. I have been PC Gaming for about 3 to 4 years now around a year after Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare came out. The games I mostly play on PC are Skyrim, Mostly all the Call of Dutys, Saints Row 3, GTA IV and some various Indie games. Other hobbies are Hanging out with friends, Partys, Cinema to be honest just an average person.

As I said above I have only been gaming for about 3-4 years and to be honest I have never really been in a clan on PC also I have a really good knowledge of Call of Duty but to be more specific Call of Duty Modern Warfare

If I joined 3xP I would be bringing good skills into the clan.

Here is a list of them,

Teamwork I am very good at working with people and don't get frustrated easily
    Good at resolving conflicts between players
    Good Personality

I play about 3-4 hours a day and I mostly play on your deathrun server but I will being visting your other servers too.. :)

I am happy to take on new challenges and extend my knowledge of being in a team and working together.
    Thank you for taking your time to read this

Kind Regards,
    Paul

(P.S) Merry Christmas