Beiträge von 9inches

Alright bro, i was happy to join 3XP ;). but yes its fine, i can wait :) Thanks for the interesst.

If you got any problem, or need maybe help with some Developing, feel free to contact me!
    Discord: mambuzrrr or on 3XP Discord: 9inches

-Your Ingame Name:
    9inches / Brejax

-Your Birthdate:
    22. October 1993

-Your hardest Map you finished out of this list:
    Mp_Pizzahut (Inter)

-Your gaprecord with and without rpg:
    Sorry, I dont know i am mostly new in 3xp servers, and i didnt counted or have any list

-The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you life:
    Can Talk English and German, living in Germany near Berlin

-Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team:
    3xp is actually a great clan with many cool guys, and i want to be apart of it. I love CJ and i always will! :D

-Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link (3xP' Statistics ~ Home Search your name; click on your name):
    Sorry, no stats :/

-Your Steam Profile link (if u use steam) so admins can stay in close contact with you:
    Sure, i would be happy!. Here my Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/m4mbuzr/

-And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit:
    Hello, i am Rico living in Germany. I am a Hobby Programmer doing Jobs for friends and of course for Customers like Discord Bots, FTP Tools, and much more (Languages: Python, php, css, html, JS) i am Hosting Websites, Gameservers and Domains. I am Hosting atm some Call of Duty 1 Servers which are pretty full.
    Thats what im doing actually in my free time and ofc CJ!. My Job is Welder, working the whole day until evenings (6 - 8 pm) sometimes.

-Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.):
    I am mainly from Call of Duty 1 and 2. I played CoD4 10 years ago only Scrims/Funwars/Ladders with Mix Teams, Mostly i played CJ in COD4 and i play it already over 11 years. And yes, i can say more about my CoD1 and CoD2 Game history, but i think i dont need it, i think so? haha.

-Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them:
    Yes, i read and Accept it :)!

Best regards,
    Rico