Beiträge von Ire

nUKA,

I can understand you, but I just want to say that he doesn't even know me.
    Anyway if I am not accepted in 3xP' I don't have any problem.
    Otherwise I think I'll leave CoD4 because I am bored of playing the samze thing again and again.
    So yea

Loads.

LonelyKM

As you said, do I choose team or trusted.
    Well, Arkani replied me and told me that I might not be in the team because I am too young, so I decided to apply on trusted
    And, I am still waiting for the answer.

Sincerely.

HELLO

NAME : Reda

IN-GAME NAME : Loads (switched from Ire because I didn't like my nickname)

TIME ON SERVER : Daily (unless when I have exams)

SKILLS ON CoDJumper : Can finish all easy ways and a few inter ways

MORE ABOUT ME :
    My name is Reda, I am 15 years old and I am from Morocco. I am still studying (common core).

HOBBIES : Playing Call of Duty 4 Promod and CoDJumper (CoDJumper > Promod) or any other games, I've started YouTube but I stoped for a while because I want to increase my editing skills (and I am still bad at editing, if someone wants to help me I'd appreciate;)), playing basketball and beatbox.

Story : Since I discoverd CoDJumper (July 2019), I've really loved the mod and I met plenty of friendly people and I also watched a lot of CoDJumper videos that motivated me to keep playing CoDJumper and improve (Some bounces 8,9 ...)

STATISTICS : I can't find my stats in the website but I know that I have expert rank on 3xP' CoDJumper

If I want to be a trusted player that's because I love 3xP' server and it community for helping me (HawK, Noob, Funk, Noobaim, Boat, Medium...), and I could become a good CJ player, also some times some players need help on a bounce and when I want to help him I can't teleport to him which makes me make the way from the beggining (and sometimes the time I make to arrive to the player, he makes the bounce which make me trigger a little bit).

Thank you for reading :).

Hello Arkani.

Well, I accept the fact that I am not in 3xP' Team because I am too young, but...
    You said that I kept spaming because my internet connection was very bad, but I don't have any spam binds and I don't remember if I spamed or not.
    Also you said I don't keep calm, but that's not because I am angry or hyped, I just like to make a big adrenaline, but if you want me to don't, I will stop.

Thank you for your comprehension and have a nice day,
    Happy new year !;)

Hello,
    My in-game name is Ire but my real name is Reda and I still hesitate between my in-game name and my real name, I am 15 years old and I am Moroccan.
    I like making some jumps and bounces but I've left CoD for 4 months.
    I began playing some CJ since 07/14/2019 thank to a deathrun player called NeFLa.
    I've learned maping 1 month ago.
    If I want to join 3xP' team, that's because I've fell into CoDJumper love and 3xP' is my favourite CoDJumper server
    I can easily enchain Crash, Backlot, Berry_Village and Strike jumps. I can finish all easy ways and some inter ways.
    I love saying some jokes (without insulting or flaming;) ) and I like making an intense adrenaline so you feel like if you are unstoppable :P.

About Me : I've been playing in PC for 3 years. I started YouTube for 2 months but I only made 1 video because I don't know how to make good montages. Here's my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channe…YFk_wg?view_as=subscriber
    For my PC games I have: CoD4, CoD:MW2(campaign only), IW4x(free version of MW2 with custom guns and maps), CS:GO, CSS, Osu!, Dirty Bomb, Minecraft and I am going to download CoD2 in a few days.

My Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/RedaOwO/
    My Discord : Ire#8880