Beiträge von RuLeZzZ

There is 1 server, and then never enters the admin, server files are there, but I do not have config, zom.cfg version 1.8, and you have, poetmou and ask

Hello, dear administration, I played on the server ZOM_DB 1.8, and for a long time, I was playing at a time when the server was at its last gasp, I with my friend picked it up on the Internet, I remember when the peak reached 20 Man, and so where you can get the fashion version 1.8, I want to put these mods on the server, since version 1.52 already boring players, and I want a little new, I ask to share a link or somehow contact that would get a mod, I will be very grateful, the administrators of the good :) :) :) I know Russian and English is bad, do not smite )Hello, dear administration, I played on the server ZOM_DB 1.8, and for a long time, I was playing at a time when the server was at its last gasp, I with my friend picked it up on the Internet, I remember when the peak reached 20 Man, and so where you can get the fashion version 1.8, I want to put these mods on the server, since version 1.52 already boring players, and I want a little new, I ask to share a link or somehow contact that would get a mod, I will be very grateful, the administrators of the good :) :) :) I know Russian and English is bad, do not smite )