Beiträge von K3nShin

I have seen you on the server a few times, but i didn't have any conversation with you, besides helping you out.

Also helping others would require bit higher skill level.

This is a no from me now , i'll change my opinion once i know you more

Yeah I am still learning, I've learnt so much in those 2 months tbh c:
    and am not a high skilled player but thats what i am planing to do :)
    and it would be nice knowing you guys :) cya on server!

Hello,
    My name is Diaa I am 19 years old from Jordan, I have been playing cod4 since 2009 ,I joined JFF in 2010, My brother was a Leader there...also I was the founder of DL (Dark lightening clan) in 2012, and joined RS (Rogue soldiers in 2013) so I think I can handle any power ^^
    I started playing cj in 2014 but I quit cod4 in 2015 and got back in the beginning of 2017, the reason for that was my studying but now finally I am in university studying Industrial Engineering.

I started playing on your server ( which I like very much) for like 2 months now...I have maybe a stats of 4 days and 19 hours i don't know exactly because the link http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=search is not working for me :/
    Edited: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I want to be trusted because I like the server and I like how you guys treat each other, a lot of respect in the server and a lot of fun ^.^ which gives everyone an enjoyable time while playing, also...admins help everyone which is something I wish I can do :)

well...I don't know what else to say but If I got rejected I just want you guys to know that your server is really good :saint:
    And If anyone wants to contact me My discord is: k3nshin #1499

And yeah ofc I agree about your terms since I started the topic c:

Cheers! :)