Beiträge von V1ruSS

My player stats 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (not much time I know but I've played cj a lot before. I'm still bad but improving at steady pace :) .

So hello. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Croatia. I'm a computer science student and in my free time I go to the gym, develop games in Unity engine and sometimes make websites, as well as play on your server (and even when I should study, but I'm lazy haha). I played Cod4 promod and Cod2 for about 4 years while xfire was still alive, then I switched to cj because its very fun. Unfortunately I quit when it xfire died, but now I'm back :) . When I play cj I like to help other players giving tips, and showing them new techs even if I can't continue where I currently am and have to start other way to get to them.

Why I want to be trusted player? Well, I like your server and I play at random times during the day. Sometimes members are not present and I'd like to help if others are being rude. I'm quite experienced at managing things because in college I usually make plans when we do group work and I play Clash of Clans, we have a clan and I'm one of Co-Leaders so I manage that clan as well.

Ways to contact me: here or on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028628231

One day, when I improve my skills I'd like to join as a member. That will probably take a while :) .

I have read and I agree to all rules.

Thank you for reading my application,

V1ruSS