Beiträge von DuBCraft21

Hello,

I am DuBCraft21, in real life my name is a bit in flux but right now it is Egon and in the future it will likely be Elaine. I live in California in the United States of America.
    At the moment I am 17, but will be 18 in just over a month as my birthday is December 18th, 1998. I am currently in my last year of highschool. After I graduate I will take a few years off from school, then try to goto college at UC Santa Cruz.

I am applying because I want to be able to work on the codjumper mod. I have little interest in the Member rank on the server and do not expect to receive it, but it would still be nice to have.

I started playing codjumper about 6 years ago on the DncDubCodjumper server that has long since been abandoned and deactivated. Although I have been playing for quite a long time, I can still be described as a noob since I spent most of my time playing alone, and had a long period of absence from the codjumper scene which lasted about 3 or 4 years, or perhaps longer.
    I started modding with Modern Warfare 2 where I ported several game modes from cod ghost's "Cranked" game mode to Gun Game and Sharpshooter. The gun game mod that I made featured a custom weapon that was a laptop that would shoot rockets as the final weapon. More recently I have been working on a zombies map for BO3 that is heavily reliant on scripting to make it work, but I am having some non-scripting related issues with it at the moment. I have also helped a few people with making scripts for their maps, although it has mostly been music easter eggs.

You can contact me through:
    -Steam: DuBCraft21

For the final bits:
    -This is a link to my 3xP' stats page: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    -Programming: GSC, C, C#, Java, Python

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Egon/Elaine aka DuBCraft21