Beiträge von N0ctis

Hi.

First off, wonderful job on this mod ! This is what I needed, as the mod both makes up for LCEffects's lack of convenience, and adds a curve pattern that goes through every camera points, which CODTV lacked (CODTV only has a Bézier curve type). One can easily visualize the camera path before playing it, that's handy! I also like the extra features that CODTV doesn't have.

I've not tested it for long, but here are my remarks so far. Tell me if any of them are actually caused by me doing something wrong:

ROTATION: There is only 1 locked angle increment available for the rotation. There should be at least 2 of them, or one should be able to set the value they want.

MODIFYING POINTS: A set camera point can't be modified without deleting the points placed after it. As in CODTV, one should be able to correct any point's position.

BOTS:
    Even though you're aware of this issue, it would be awesome if you could find a way to equip any weapon to the bot.
    Only one model is currently available for the bot (Marines Spec Ops).
    Only 1 bot can be present and play the recorded path. One should be able to add multiple bots and make each one of them follow a different path. However I guess this is a minor issue, since you've implemented multiplayer support (I haven't tried it yet).

BOMB SITES: The mod uses both S&D and Sabotage's bomb positioning at the same time, as shown in the screenshots below:

Which, on a side note, leads to this :

There is also this on all maps, it seems:

CARS: The particle emission of the cars when damaged isn't normal. See below:

Lightly damaged:

Heavily damaged:

Also, when they are destroyed, their back seems to sink in the ground and they remain as shown below (the collision box remains unaffected though):

I've checked a few cars, and all of them behaved like that.

That's everything I've noticed so far. Aside from the points above, the mod seems to work fine. I'll let you know if I find any important fixing or improvement to do. I'm definitely using it for my movie about phantasy. I hope you can fix the bomb bug, it bothers me for some of my cinematics. :P

Keep it up !

N0ctis