Beiträge von 3bood

lol nvm
    fixed it by re-register element and I put another License

Hello guys,
    I came here because I'm sure that you will help me guys+I think some of the 3xp editors use element 3d in after effects in their vids
    anyway this is exactly my problem (in the video)

when I try to import rock (3d object) or click on it from the right (like the video)
    nothing happens on my preview in element 3d
    I would really appreciate it if someone help me

informations you may wanna know:
    my element 3d is cracked (I've seen a comment saying: I bought it and it worked)
    my pc is 32bit ;-;
    my graphics card is Nvidea GT610 (some people says element 3d won't work because it's not supported by some of video cards)

pls guys help
    Thank you.

greenscreen or greensky

Afaik replacing the sky with for example a full green sky isn't the best, because CoD4 adds some effects to it.

I actually can do both but I will use green sky because when I do bunny's method, it's impossible if the map have a custom sky, that's why I wanted to remove the sky from mp_race
    and yeah I agree with you that there will be some effects added
    but I don't have any other options
    thanks

hey,
    everything worked perfectly, I tried that on mp_race and it worked
    I have another question I tried your method on another map like mp_scarlet_citadel and I couldn't find a file called sehr_edel_ft.iwi
    the question is:
    does the skybox name or (sehr_edel_ft.iwi) keeps changing from map to map? if yes, is there a way to know if that file is a skybox file or not?
    sorry for bad English/explaining
    Thank you anyway

Hello guys,
    I need help with removing/replacing skies from the map, not the mod
    I already know how to remove/replace it from the mod
    for example:
    mp_race
    when I put my custom sky in my mod and run mp_race, it doesn't show me my sky (that I put in my mod)
    it only shows me the mapper's sky (which he made/put in his map)
    so is there any possible way to remove/replace the mapper's sky?
    do I need programs?
    what should I do?
    Thanks for reading