Beiträge von Trickshot

Hey Guys!

For the past few days, I've been debating on whether or not I should apply to become a 'Trusted' Player within the 3xP community, and obviously today I've given in and decided to make it happen. To start off, here are some of the basic bits of information about me:

My In-Game Name: Trickshot

My Actual Name: Clay

Country I live in: United States of America

Languages I Speak: Only English (sorry :( )

My Stats Page: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Gaming History: I first got really into gaming back on the Xbox 360 when Call of Duty Black Ops first came out and have always been a Call of Duty fan since then. When I first saw a CoDJumper video about 2-3 years ago, I knew then and there I wanted to become a PC player, and therefore the reason I play CoD4 is for CoDJumper. It is basically the only thing I play.

Furthermore, the reason for this application. I would like to become a Trusted Player among the 3xP Community, as in some possible time within the near future, there may be someone who is out of line and being disruptive on the server and there is no other Trusted Player or Admin around to kick/ban them. Throughout the entire year, I play at night, which for most of the Trusted Players and Admins that is early in the morning, therefore most people are sleeping (or just have better things to do). I don't intend on using the commands that the Trusted Players are capable of using unless it is a dire moment, of which I will use it as it is intended.

Lastly, if there is any need to contact me, I am starting to make it a habit to check the 3xP website everyday, so feel free to message me if needed. Also if it is a dire necessity, I could also make it a habit to check my steam @ BO2ZombiesRules (Nickname: Trickshot) (Friends with Angry Worm, Gheetah, Hawk, and Zip).

Note: I have read and agreed to the rules and terms of being a Trusted Player.