Beiträge von lethalbeast

totally agree with this, when i join most of the time it's either a descent map or race/galaxy and it's really getting boring.
    I think it's best if you remove maps that have been played 2-3 hours for 1-2 days from the voting screen and replace it with other similar maps.
    and fix the voting menu nobody can vote some good maps like mp_beast :P .
    or alternatively you can the longer the map is played the bigger ratio the vote has to be yes, easy fix to extend time being used often.
    for example 100 min play time 60 percent, 150 min playtime 70 percent, 200 min playtime 80 percent etc.

and your comment that 3xp is the only active cj server is false , it's true that it is the most populated but servers like MSG and JH are usually not empty I recommend checking those out before going to devmap. (sorry for advertising)

for jumping the acceleration doesn't seem important to me in codjumper you only care about your traveled distance and averaged speed. When doing a distance jump while paying attention to velocity you can easily see when it stops increasing and by how much it increases. for height jumps the acceleration seems more important to me because you can see when you begin to fall and how much height you have lost, however if you are using an interval of 0.05 seconds than the measurement error will be a big problem since height jumps need to be accurate because every unit counts.

as fribeesky pointed out above the average speed is way more usefull when doing distance bounces, this can be easily implemented in the mod by measuring the bounce location and the player location
    after that you can take the difference and subtract that by the elapsed time and you got your average time.