Beiträge von Nicki

All I ask is for you to have some testing done before you release the map! As Drizz said this can be done by 3xP' if you want. Also if you're having problems with lightmaps in compile (not enough memory), there is a fix, I can share if you need it.

Good luck with the map :)

Hmm ok, but for the moment everything is ok with lightmap, i hope i wont get error x)

For testing, i've the french baguette Tayzer, he's my tester since the beginning :D

Yop !

A little update with what i've done this week, i worked a lot on this part and its still not fully done, spending time to make it more professional as i can, with no brush error/texture/ lightmap error and other shit from radiant :thumbsup:

In game screen, puush compressed it too much for .jpg :x

And how it looks in radiant

A view of the cylinder/terrain patch used for this part :whistling:

Btw, feel free to give me suggestion, idea ( bounce, special part for the map etcetc )

Kiss kiss

Yo !

(feel free to move the topic if i putted it in wrong section)

Maybe you know me, maybe not :D

For the story, i play to CJ mod since 4-5 years now ? I joined eBc Clan at my beginning, when i was a chicken at CJ ( and im still ) I turned quickly to map making and i made few maps for CJ ( Legacy, Omnigacy, Mines_of_Moria etcetc ) and many other stuff ( 3D model rigging, custom skin etcetc ). So yeah one half year ago i decided to leave CJ, the community was slowly dying at this time. I moved to CS surfing with Vartazian from CJ too and other games. Recently he told me, mp_descent_v3 was released so i checked it and i saw that's the community was still alive. I remembered i had started a map before i decided to leave and i think its time to work again on it and finish it :)

Well, enough speak. Here is some previews

I dont know when it will be finish, but those screens are only from the easy way and as i like to details my maps and not just take the easy way as just put platform filled with bounces in random place with no sense. So i take my time to make it :whistling:

See you soon
    Nicki a.k.a Lithy <3