Beiträge von Tayzer

@Drizz Thank you :saint:

@Viruz Thank you, of course we can try, but if you say that most of these maps used to be in the rotation and that people was still voting palm and mystic, then I'm afraid there is nothing we can really do about that.
    However, in the worst case scenario, you can still add good maps that have at least 2 ways in the rotation, i'm sure there are at least a dozen of them that are not in the rotation, but if people will still vote mystic and palm, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Well we can try if you want, it's up to you. :)

I also realize now that some maps in my list are already in the rotation, it's funny because I never played any of them in the server.

Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you what I think the biggest problem with the 3xp jump server is, which is the map rotation.
    Besides mystic, palm, descent, and galaxy, which are played 95% of the time, I think the server misses MANY MANY good maps.

I don't mean to offend anyone who worked on the map rotation, but I'm not gonna lie, I often go on other jump servers just to play differents maps, as it gets really boring to just play these maps.

So, here is a list with good maps that I think could be added, even though it probably misses many maps :

mp_ib_glass_v3
    mp_portal :love:
    mp_portal_v2
    mp_trial_2_p
    mp_sonic :love:
    mp_mega
    mp_pigi
    mp_insight
    mp_fortress
    mp_4gf_jump
    mp_wireframe_r4
    mp_woodland
    mp_yo_v1
    mp_vertigomp_tower_nOs
    mp_fussaids_v1
    mp_skypia_v1
    mp_space [already in]
    mp_amazing
    mp_ultimate
    mp_apollo18
    mp_awesome
    mp_awe
    mp_black_gold
    mp_bone [already in]
    mp_architektur [already in]
    mp_devine
    mp_eb_bouncer1 [already in]
    mp_insane
    mp_help
    mp_space [already in]
    mp_destroyed [already in]
    mp_windsor_p
    mp_skybound
    mp_oerba :thumbup:
    mp_nevada [already in]
    mp_islands [already in]
    mp_islands_v2
    mp_organic_future
    mp_epic
    mp_polar
    mp_go_home_v2
    mp_more_backlot_fun [Freeroam map]
    mp_inspiration
    mp_lost_parts
    mp_monster
    mp_futile
    mp_herba
    mp_lol
    mp_mass_effect
    mp_masyaf
    mp_minecraft
    mp_mines_of_moria [causes dl loop on our server]
    mp_windsor_bay
    mp_lavajump_v2_nos
    mp_legacy [already in]
    mp_empire
    mp_oblivious_v2
    mp_mayan_ruins [already in]
    mp_fly [already in]

CJ is dying, and we need maps variation, who likes to play the same maps over and over again anyway ?

Keep in mind that this is just my opinion and also an improvement suggestion, I know many people like the actual rotation and stuff.

I agree with this, I don't mean to offend anyone, and this is just my opinion, but besides mystic, palm, descent, and galaxy which are played on the server 95% of the time, it lacks A LOT of good and fun maps to play.

In-game Name -> Tayzer

My Birthday -> 01/03/1995, first of march 1995

Hardest Maps Completed -> I finished dark_v2 once, I didn't really play the new maps much, but I do'nt think I can finish a map harder than that

Gap Record -> I don't remember, but probably 371 or 372 with rpg, and 320 without, but I suck now anyway :D

Languages and Country of living. -> I live in France, and I speak french and english, I'm also learning a little bit of Russian now, but nobody cares heh ?

Why would I want to join 3xP' Clan -> I don't play much but when I play I just want to have fun, that's why I want to be in a clan, everyone is kind and nice in 3xp as far as i've seen, that's why I want to join this clan

About Me -> My name is Valentin, I created my company and I work as a gardener, and I'm a funny and a nice guy (well I hope)
    I have dark blond hair, blue eyes, I don't know what else I can say :rolleyes:
    Past Gaming -> I'll make it short, I had pretty much all the consoles since the Super nintendo, and since about 4 years I play exclusively on PC.

I have read all the rules listed and I AGREE that I will follow them. (I didn't read them, but shtt)