Beiträge von Kairos

Hey guys my hard drive on my laptop broke and it reset all my data and deleted the game so I have no clue if you guys will be able to transfer my data? ( I am using cracked as I cannot afford the real game at the moment)

Hello! My name is Caden in real life, or Kairos in game.
    I would really like to be trusted because I love this community and I feel as though I can help. I do not need to be accepted yet as I only have 10 hours on the server as of now. This is just for the future :). I am not very good at CJ yet but am improving greatly in my opinion.

Anyways, Here is my Stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (Says I was banned for aimbot? Although I don't remember being banned lol)

Well, I am 15 (16 in january), I am from the United States, I love sports like football and basketball, I am a graphics artist, I have been gaming for a long time maybe 6-7 years? And I love gaming communities such as this! Link to my portfolio: Behance

I would like to be a trusted player because I love this server and I would love to be a part of it. I still need to get my hours up, and I plan on getting very good and applying for the codjumper team when I do :).

The best way to contact me, is probably this website PM, on the CodJumper server, or through skype. (xgn.account)

I have read and 100% all of the rules that come with playing, and the responsibility of being a trusted player. :D8) P.s. Cola is awesome :)