Beiträge von X - p l o z

Hello again , ill start exams monday so im sad to tell u that ill cant do the test atm .. my exams will take one week and half and i want let my application open if 3xp' Leaders dont have any prblm ofc .. i hope ull wait me and ill not get rejected ..thnx for ur attention and i hope u ansewr me :)

Hello , name in game X - p l o z , Real name Jihed ..I m 2 months away of 22 years old (30\01\1994)

Im from Tunisia , i can speak frensh and english isnt that good thats what i though, but i can speak and communicate with people , i started cod 4 since 2014 (promod) after i started deathrun and while watching videos on youtube i

find cj videos and i watch it until i found 3xp codjumper server and i started cj like 5 mounths ago and i play only on 3xp codjumper server .. finished propably all inter ways and some hard ways like descent v2 descent and im on

way to finish all hard maps .. i dont know if its right or no but i feel i learn fast on codjumping .. im AFK right now and usually i join server to spect some skilled players to improve my skills on

codjumping but ill get my pc in like 1 week and some days.

Why i want join 3xp codjumper team : i meet a lot of good people who helped me anytime i need (special thank to 3xp' Hawk who put me on the right road of codjumping) and i
    wanna be a

part of u if i could help any other players too not only this but i want be advanced player on Codjumper also i can edit some little movies but i dont have a really good pc to get a good quality

. im freindly person speak with everyone help with what i can and i know .. im addicted to codjumper nowdays and i play like 16 hours on the day i just play nothing more and im not playing

any other game or mod atm just cod4 (codjumper) also i found this on Mp_Beast Idk if its new or old one

Gap record without Rpg 302 (125 fps)
    Gap record with Rpg 367 (125 fps)
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details my stats when i play with my first key cod
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details my stats since i dont have my pc and just specting and play some easy
    I READ ALL RULES AND I AGREE WITH IT :)