Beiträge von 09./KonVer<3

:( sorry for everything .... My cousin has created another account with my computer and put like in my trusted application know you do not believe it but it's true .. I told him to wait and see what you wrote , but he did not know what to see ... now head straight dislike .. sorry for everything I :(

Hello! :D

My Name Is 09.KonVer, and i would like to apply for the Trusted player rank on the 3xp'DeathRun.(ah sorry for my english im italian ;D)

1.My Stats

gametracker.com/player/09.KonVer/c.3xP-Clan.com:28967/ GameTracker

2.About Me

So as you've read above this topic, my name is 09.KonVer and I am a passionated DeathRun :)
    I really like DR because it is a game with a very unique gameplayexperience which is in my opinion an awesome and interesting gameplayexperience. :D
    Plus it gets more and more awesome and interesting the more and longer you play it, because you meet new people and make new friends :)
    I follow the youtube channel 3xP and are really amazed by montages you do in 3xP Cj server. ^^

3.Why i want be trusted

Straight to the point: I would like to be a Trusted Player on the 3xp'DeathRun server mainly to be more able to help the 'noobs', so those who need help with a tech
    and to drive out those who insult and annoy the players. The main motivation for me, when I help people, is that I believe that I can help jumper staying alive for a long(er) period; pros will most likely leave earlier than noobs as long as you help the noobs to get more skills. In that way you not only make sure that they keep playing Death Run , but you also make more friends and contacts with jumpers. The only tiny disadvantage is that sometimes they will ask you often to help them so when you're playing a parkour you often get interrupted, but fortunately that doesn't annoy me too bad and if so then I just say that I want to just play DeathRun. :)

4.Contact

I am always connected on TeamSpeak ^^:D

5.Rules

I've read the rules for the DeathRun server.
    I know them and I accept them and if necessary I will take care of the people who break them

I hope that I explained enough information.

09.KonVer :thumbup::thumbup: GooD GaMe :thumbsup::thumbsup: