Beiträge von -Surviv0r-

I remember the days in 2008-2009 when ZomDB was the ultimate mod. At least in my opinion. Survival was key...and I would not have found my way to 3Xp if not for ZomDB. November Dobby was the best modder in those days, and I played with COD4 professionals like Ufaced and Ligero999, th3m1s, KraD.......for HOURS on servers like AR51, +ExE+ -KoD- and others....I eventually found my way to NoVaCrew - Kill the king.... like many others and was obsessed. (as I still am), with mod's...... and KtK

Zom_dB is still one of my favorites, and I still have demo's of the amazing gameplay which took place back in those days. I played as recently as May 2015 on the 3Xp zom_db server and saw about 14 people at the most on the server. There is still interest, however keeping players interested is hard. Makes me sad. We had some amazing games in those days.... Even in 2013 we saw as many as 30 players consistently. I would gladly join anyone wanting to play ZomDB again if we can all organize a game sometime. I miss the skulls, shotguns, mines, and repells. Such good fun.

Hello My European friends.

Most know me as the one and only -Surviv0r-

What can I say. I figured it was time I joined the website. As I have known many of you from so long ago. Playing Cod4 on Zom_db.....Afterlife.....+Exe+.....FNRP...and other servers. Hello to all, and may we keep this game alive!

:D