Beiträge von Brzy95

Hi,my name is Cpt_Daggin (xfire: Brzy95)
    i lost my prestige because of reinstalation of game, i dont know exatcly what prestige but i think it was 8-10
    i was playing very often in december 2014 and january 2015.(now i am playing again and i got 1 prestige now)
    i had ss of my prestige but they are lost with deelting maps of game so i will post the ss of gametrackeer which shows i had spent a lot of time on your server. Thanks!
    034445ab

Edit by UFaced: Done (prestige 11 lvl 54).

Hi,my name is Cpt_Daggin (xfire: Brzy95) i lost my prestige because of reinstalation of game, i dont know exatcly what prestige but i think it was 8-10
    i was playing very often in december 2014 and january 2015.(now i am playing again and i got 1 prestige now)
    i had ss of my prestige but they are lost with deelting maps of game so i will post the ss of gametrackeer which shows i had spent a lot of time on your server. Thanks!
    034445ab

:D

Hi,
    my name is Cpt_Daggin (xfire: Brzy95)
    i lost m prestige because of reinstalation of game, i dont know exatcly what prestige but i think it was 8-10Ž
    i was playing very often in december 2014 and january 2015.
    i had ss of my prestige but they are lost with deelting maps of game so i will post the ss of gametrackeer which shows i had spent a lot of time on your server
    034445ab
    :)