Beiträge von Scaya

Haii,

Everytime i try to compile reflections the mp_tool.exe just crashes instantly.
    Any1 has ever had this problem b4 and knows a fix w/o reinstalling mod tools? I'd be happy to know :D

Even made high qual dope video of an example.

Scaya

Personally not a fan of the textures... although that may be due to the low graphics option?
    Are you able to upload HD screenshots that are in Extra quality options?

Those ss are with max graphics in cod, textures seem shit cus they arent seamless, so it's all stretched

Hello everyone!
    After some time thinking I decided to apply tot he 3xP Codjumping Team!

Your Ingame Name:
    Scaya

Your Birthdate:
    23/02/1996

Your hardest Map you finished out of this list:
    descent_v3 (classic) I don’t know which 1 the list means, otherwise the hardest map I’ve finished is descent. I am a huge descent fan. :D

Your gaprecord with and without rpg:
    w/o rpg: 310 | with rpg: 368, this has been some time ago when I was practicing gap jumps.

The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you life:
    I live in Belgium, therefor I am able to speak Dutch, French (not that good at it), English and I can understand some German if I read it, not able to speak it though.

Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team:
    I’d like to join the 3xp CJ team because I’d love to be a part of the community which helps people grow in CJ, I’d like to help new players in the servers get further into the maps by learning them new techs and help them with their fps switches and stuff. Also I think it’d be a great opportunity to increase my skills in codjumper.

Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link (3xP' Statistics ~ Home Search your name; click on your name)
    https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player HYPERLINK "https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=94681"& HYPERLINK "https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=94681"id=94681

Your Steam Profile link (if u use steam) so admins can stay in close contact with you
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/scayaw0w

And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit

So, my name is Eli Hendrickx, I live in Belgium and I’m 20 years old. In secondary school I’ve studied IT management. Afterwards I went to highschool in Antwerp to go further into IT, which turned out to be the wrong choice since I wasn’t really that interested in some parts of IT(coding). So for my second year in highschool I decided to study logistics(Trains n stuff), which may sound very boring to you, but it turned out to be the good choice. Outside of school I’ve used to play football since I was 5 years old, but I’ve quit that 2 years ago for the youth movement in my village.

Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.)
    My first gaming experience started way back when I was about 10 years old. My friend was always playing Call of Duty 1 at home and he showed me what it was all about. So I decided to buy it too after a while.
    On COD1 my first ‘jumping experience’ started with a gamemode called ‘Bash and Slash’ (if I remember correctly). After playing cod1 for a while I moved on to COD4 playing 2 years without a clan, on the servers of TC. After the 2 years on COD4, mw2 came out and I played that for a while, which I really enjoyed. But one evening I decided to re-install cod4 and play again for a bit. So I joined the TC clan and played with those people for some time.
    After that I joined a deathrun clan named AoD’ where I met some people whom I still am in contact with today. During my time in AoD I also played loads of Promod with those people, so we decided to get into ‘competetive cod4’. After AoD quit I kinda lost interest in COD4 and moved to csgo for a while. Altough I was still playing cod4 sometimes.
    About a year ago I really came back into cod4, more specific; codjumper, I did play it sometimes before but that was the moment I really started to enjoy it. I found the CJ|Normal server where I had loads of fun and learned most of the basics about CJ. Afterwards I joined NH clan but this didn’t last that long.

Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them:

I agree with the rules & will follow them.
    You have been accepted in 3xP' CJ-Team [Read]
    General Server Rules [Read]
    Premade ban reasons you should use [Read]
    Rulebreaker Punishment [Read]$
    -> I've read the rules & agree with them.