Beiträge von jakcod4

Hey guys,

Maybe some of you know me, but im jakcod4 and i like to make jump videos :D
    Lately i upload mostly bs and useless videos with bad quality so for xmas i wanna get a good video.
    I sorta got my whole run i wanna do so im looking for someone who will edit it <3
    Last time drizzjeh editted it and it was sick so i thought lets ask again here :D
    If you can get good quality and muffle up my cuts a bit :3 that would be sick, as editor you can edit how you like, surprise me :D
    So pleas let me know and then we can arrange smth :D

Greetings Jakcod4

If you already busted him 10 times there is proof and he will be Banned, but i think that if you keep in minder he is a hacker every lucky shot he hit looks like a hack.

Word against word is BS imo he isnt a hacker till its proved. i wont spend anymore time on this, the admins will decide and I'm sure it will all work out.

Yes ive used silent aim, (yy noob i know) and you hit shots that he missed. There isnt any legit proof to ban him otherwise he wouldve been banned. Imo he shouldn't have to do all this shit because you don't believe him. You're not always right and if you had red the whole comment from him you'd understand so l2p and stop this plox

Yo wattup bitches, I know I'm not really involved in this all, but what I do know are cheats hacks and so on.

I'm sure as hell he doesn't cheat, because first of all he would use silent aim mostly cuz if you no scope aimbot doesn't help that much imo. If he would silent aim he would hit almost every no scope there is so he doesn't, I think that's clear.

Wh well I think we already agree that he didn't use that. Also most hackers just hack for "fun" if they are banned they switch key/guID/server they don't care. Why would a hacker do so much trouble to prove he don't hack on a nuketown server where there are hundreds of them. He is legit and pro so get on his level or leave but pleas stop being so childish and unreasonable.

Last thing myst if you open a thread and someone is so nice to take the time and effort to explain you what is happening and you say: I didn't read all. Well then youre rude and don't got all the information we have, so I think it says enough that myst isn't really a mature reliable person cuz he just want a ban and isn't satisfyt with anything else. Mwahh = pro
    illuminate confirmed ∆

Hey guys,

I got some sick idea (imo) for a new rush but i need someone who can record with some sick quality and is willing to edit it as well.
    The edit is prob nothin really special if youre an average edittor, but i suck dick with editting and recording.
    If you think you can help me pleas add me, xf: jakcod4 skype: [removed] Just send me a message and we'll figure something out :D:D
    Tnx in advance.

Greetings Jak