Beiträge von HaHa!

Hey ^^
    Its clear that I would love to be a Trusted player :D
    emm why I wanna be trusted player , well actually (mostly) for fun I like to play with ppl there since they are friendly!!
    I know almost everyone there and they know me! :P
    I dont usually FLAME and RAGE nonononono .... but I am not saying I never flamed in my life I AM A HUMAN after all :saint:
    (I got kicked by DrSi cause I used bug I was just kidding with my friends and it was my first time I admit it )
    ======================================================================
    My Player Stats Page :
    " I had to change my CD key lately I had problems with it so I have two gaming stats if you don't mind :P "
    1. I use now 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    2. The one I used to play with 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    well it is more than 60 hours :thumbsup:

I DID READ AND ACCEPT ALL THE RULES/THREADS!

Some Information About Me :

In Game Name : HaHa!
    Other Games I Play : League of legends , some minecraft.
    I have no idea what to put more :P

*NOTE: If you won't accept me I will keep trying every 6 weeks till you do ( hope you do accept me ! ) :thumbsup:

Thank you Reznov and Snypes for help .

I hear you bro , and thanks for your opinion .
    but Its already solved :P

Zitat

you must learn to forgive and forget- one of the most important life lessons ever

I agree with you , but you know rage times do come and then regret after .... I don't need to forgive cause I was mistaken too but I did forget .
    maybe I should stop commenting after every post X/
    but I like to say what I have :D

pfff but I spent allot of time writing this and its all about that we three were wrong and i even said sorry :I
    anyway I think what you said is good enough , and don't have a bad look at us we don't flame just in bad times when rage because I know its not fair . Maaan I spammed allot there !!! :P

LOL it didn't look like you were joking when you called him faggot maybe you could say " I am just kidding pro " so he know that cause you know he can't read your mind , cause if someone said that to me I would be insulted not take it as joking even if I was "camping" take it easy well you ? he was joking too by camping ...cry about what ? I already said sorry cause i know it was all wrong not just pro not just you or me WE ALL WERE WRONG . and this thread is useless cause as you see they go for the "friend" side don't use something called brain to judge . AND know that THE three of us were wrong . now thank you for reading . if you don't think you were wrong too then I don't know some people just don't like to be wrong so they deny it and yeah this shit ends here and please THIS is giving me a headache just do what you want and feel what the fuck you want you be you and we be us just don't joke with us again to avoid problems ,thank you .

AND that is what i am saying the part of GM1 said that he will ban him is NOT a lie cause he kept talking CAUSE WHY? ofc he raged at him when he used !kill at him plus he flamed first .. so that's it they both were mistaken so he got a ban and GM1 must have something too as a punishment cause it doesn't sound fair to me , if it does to you then simply What Ever and CLOSE this thread.
    Edite :
    AND I did flame him too cause Dark Pro is my brother so I too didn't like what GM1 did , AND I am sorry for the flaming ( it was mostly tolololing)
    and some just shit talk .... so ye I think that what we all did was just not right .

aha right , he is saying the truth and I was there when Gm1 said : say one more word and I will ban you . but he didn't say it at me he said it to dark pro so yeah what ever , since who cares friends can just come join the game ruin it for "players" , just because he was mad doesn't mean he have the right to ban us .... EVEN it was only for a day the point is why trusted and friends use their power for shit stuff it just make players rage few weeks ago SIMPSON used a bugg to kill me and i did make a report about him and no one gave a fuck so yeah guys this is so fun... whats the point of making a section to report trusted players when you will not do anything about it so just remove it ..

but :| no it wasnt what i meant xD
    you was in framy map today he did a glitch he wasnt in the acti room he havnt finished the map yet ,he even said it after i died he said i killed you ... man ask dark pro if you didnt understand me xD cause idk how to explain it all i know is it was a glitch and he did it on me and its shitty what he did and not cool but thank you for reading this .

I dont give a fuck about how they play but using traps to kill me (they are not activators ofc ) it maight be fun for them but not fun for me -__-
    its a bugg i thought he acti on me i edit dat sorry
    SiMSON the trusted player did dis
    PPL THIS SERVER IS COOL BUT WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO HANDLE THEM THAT SUCK ...
    mostly this is bs xD but tell that nooby SiMSON to stop doing that plox its not cool thank you , do what you think is right . hopefully you do something xD