Beiträge von Ferkel

Hey ho,

my ingame name is [HMW]-Ferkel, my real name is Alexander. I am born at 22.01.1992 (23 y.o.) in germany.

What is [HMW]? It's just a fun Clan-Tag and it means "Hundert Morgen Wald" (engl. Hundred Acres Wood). It is the world of Winnie the Pooh and my name is the german version of "pigglet".
    It is not important for me to keep the tag, but the name is connected to HMW :)

My hardest finished maps:
    it is difficult for me to remember the finished maps, but i try
    Inter: mp_to_the_moon (v2) ; mp_pfx_evacuate ; mp_futurama ; mp_blue2 (or mp_blu3) ; mp_pizzahut (v2)

My gap records are about 306 without and 362 with rpg.

I live in germany, speak german and english (maybe my grammar is not that good)

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Why do i want to join Codjumper-Team?
    Mostly to help people who are stuck at some jumps. Not to teleport them, but to show them and explain them what they can do better. I know how they feel and i got help too.
    On the other hand codjumping got me.
    I play tons of different games: MOBAs, several shooter (not CS:GO or the new CoD, they suck and it is sad), different RPG's (no MMORPG) and Path of Exile if the new AddOn comes out (For more informations just ask me).
    I will come back to CoD4 everytime.
    6 Years ago i started playing in the ESL. (pic 6 years old ^^ time has changed)
    [C4E]_ Ronny - Player - ESL Play - ESL - The eSports League | ESL Play
    As you can see i was not that good, but it was fun :) . At this time i played Codjumper the first time and about 4 Month ago i remembered it, here i am.
    I am done with my old Clan (C4E), the leader got his own head and raged hard.
    Some people know [HMW]-Tigger aswell, he left C4E with me and he is my gaming Partner.

Here are some other profiles of mine.
    Xfire (not in use anymore): [C4E]-Ronny- (ronnyleinchen)
    Steam (feel free to add me): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011530786/

I read all rules and agree with them

Sincerely,
    Alex aka Ferkel