Beiträge von Jack0p

I would love to see the GitHub Link of this project

Oh no you wouldn't! ^^ I never properly learned to code so its a big mess. I left the project away for a bit, im just coming back to it and don't understand shit now :D.
    To be fair i totally stole some code from this guy: Zinglish (that made a project on UE4 with Quake3 movement) and basicly modified it from A to Z and filled it with stuff out from my logic. I'll probably make it cleaner some day then why not. I can try to explain what cause those movement bug though.

Yoyo,

I don't come alot to say hello but this subject is really something that interest me, as I also feel less and less "entertained" (due to the lack of new map and seeing people quit mainly ) . This game is just a really great experience with a lot of depth and pretty nice community overall.
    I also still enjoy watching CJ videos as the quallity have improved alot over the years and even recently, the YWCD is insane imo (Bunny's ep was sick btw).

On the topic, I feel like the "overplayed map" like Race, Galaxy, Descent_v3 are killing the server right now. Don't Get me wrong Race and Galaxy are probably the best maps overall imo (good balance for low and high player / for fun player and speedrunner) and Descent_v3 is one of my Favorite map but i think limiting the time per day or per week for these map could be a start.

Also I was interested on how the movement system works so I've investigate a bit on that thing that define our so loved game and managed to understand and "recreate" a good part of it on UE4 for fun (pretty interrsting indeed). UE4 as a lot to offer for exemple I made it so you can play all with normal fps (Good for lower PCs). Its beautiful, free and easy to learn as there is so many info on internet compared to radiant and I could even add new feature to ehance the gameplay.

To clarify im just experimenting and i will not fully recreate the game myself as its time consuming and im not a game designer (and im a big noob at scripting) . But its an option out there and if that can restore a bit of motivation (for player, movie-maker, Modder, and Map maker) that can be discussed.

Let me know what you think.

I spend a lot of time to make them work properly, specialy the teddy number 10 platform!
    Im happy you like those. :D

Thanks for the feed back guys.
    I know the map is confusing but i couldn't find a good way to make it more clear.
    I started this map for fun and i experimented some stuff (like the easy inter ways mixed up), not to release it. so i didn't care about it.
    I hope the E I signs, the arrows and the notes help a bit tho.
    Im kinda bored of mapping atm thought but i might try again later :D.

Hey guys!

I finished my first map mp_fly.
    There is 3 ways: easy(50+jumps) inter(35+ jumps) and hard(70+ jumps)

easy is possible 125 fps only or without RPG.
    inter follow the easy way and is for a good part a succesion of shortcut.
    hard isn't extremly hard (no perfect rpg and no rpg strafe) but can still be challenging.
    There is also an Annoying way (7 steps), witch contains glitches i found (or not) while mapping.
    I've also hidden a few bounce/shortcuts around the map.

Hope you enjoy!

Link - Zippyshare.com - mp_fly.rar

Thanks to deleted User for the help.