Beiträge von Wnki

HAllo guys!
    tbh this would kickoff another great series. Since CoDJumper is dieing pretty fast i thought this would keep 3xP' Clan going and the YouTube Channel goin. Also, i do realize the whole reason BoTW stopped was because there isnt enough time for Viruz and Drizzeh, i just wanted to put this out there and see if it takes us anywhere.
    Hope you guys think this is a great idea!

Sincerely Wnki ;)

PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YE SYE SEY SEY SEY SEY SEY
    FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM FROM
    ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This manz has tought me quite a bit with cj back in the day and he is the reason i started playing cj back a little over a year ago and same with rpaiin!
    So if he doesn't get in I'll be surprised

Hey0 Cola!
    This is ez pz to answer this. im giving you my YES!
    you're always respectful to everyone in the server and always willing to help if anyone asks and i think you would be a great addition to the team

Hey0 Worm,
    Its Great to see you have applied!
    I've seen you on the 3xP CJ server quite a bit now and you seem to be a mature guy since you don't talk much
    Obviously you can get past the monsters that block you from completing the requirements and I'm giving you my YES!

See you in the future
    -Wnki ;)

Yo my manz Medium
    It's great to see you applied for the team
    I've seen you many times in the server and we have talked a lot and i know you're a mature and chill guy that is suit for the team
    You destroyed the requirements and you have my yes!

See you in the future
    -Capt Wnki ;)

Yo What up sNinja
    Its nice to see you applied.
    I've seen you play on the cj server for some time and thought you were friendly and helpful
    Obviously you destroyed the requirements for the team and im giving you my yes!

See you in the future
    -winkle ;)

Ingame Name: Wnki

Birthdate: 1/11/2000

Hardest Map: mp_descent_v2(HARD), mp_to_the_moon(ADV), and mp_blue2(HARD)

Member Test Record: 2:09 Imgur

Gap Record: 311 & 363

Language: English & Spanish(i can only read Spanish)

Why i want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: Ive been playing on the server for months and ive progressed amazingly with all the help from the cj team now so i want to join the team and help people as well

3xP' Statistics: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

About me: Hello my name is Ryan, i come from a small town in Maryland in the USA. I have grown up to have an obsession for Hunting and fishing in the great outdoors and i have a good time playing video games. I love to be nice and happy to everyone i can, but when I'm in a bad mood i usually don't talk so i don't yell at people or say bad things. I;m a really chill kind of guy so it's pretty hard to make me mad. Thats most about me.

About my gaming past: Before i came to PC(master race), I would play CoD4 and MW2 Michael Myers on the Xbox 360 1yr and 2months ago and one day i came across CodJumper on youtube so i loved it so much just by looking at it so i got it for my old laptop 1yr and 2months ago and i played on CaptainKirks Codjumper server till they told me about other servers and i went to pXg Codjumper and played there. Since then I played pXg Deathrun and Csgo with people from pXg, but about a week ago I played a competitive game of csgo with pXg people and Mook from pXg and i had to leave the game halfway through for important reasons, so after i got back Mook the Owner of pXg banned me permanently from their Teamspeak server because of rage since it was his rank up game(its just a game). and now im here.

Agreement: I agree that i will follow these rules and that I've read them.