Beiträge von skazalien

Ok, there are quite a few projects i've been working on, some of them got rejected.

mp_sumt --> Currently working on this 1, It's gonna be some kind of 'dreamworld?' i'd say, it's like playing on a map while you're on high:D

mp_stalker --> Another map i'm working on, the only reason is why i stopped working on it is simple enough... I don't have enough time for making such a detailed map alone, and there is noone else to work with, so if anyone thinks he might be able to help me, please notify me and let's get to work:D (Map doesn't require that much terrain-work, if so, I'd be able to help)

mp_cordon --> It has got rejected, this map would require insane amount of free time, that I can't afford anymore, yet i might put the first part in mp_stalker secret or something.

mp_float --> It has got rejected also, I ran out of ideas in this case, and this map inspired me to start making mp_sumt. I'm unsure whether i'll use first part (spawn) in one of my works or not, either bounces.

Also I've got more rejected maps, such as mp_playground or mp_crystal, and I'm not gonna post images of these, since I havent put in much time in those, so doesn't worth to show a pic of it.

I totally share with Viruz's opinion, and personally i can't really imagine how a ktk or a dr video would look like (the only thing i can imagine in deathrun are the speedruns), and don't really know how well these would be rated as.

Since KTK videos would be like 10-20min long gameplays in my opinion, and don't know how amusing would they be, I wouldn't try doing ktk videos.
    Yet I'm still opened to see new contents, though imo they should be something creative.

Just my own shits. :D

Eyo guys,
    I've been working on mp_restyled_v2 kinda much, and it's time to be released, so here it goes...

Map contains 3 way + Gap,

Ways: Easy, Intermediate, Hard
    I didn't count how many bounces each way has, but all the 3 is kinda the same long.
    Hopefully the map will be enjoyable :D

Download link: Zippyshare.com - mp_restyled_v2.rar

Some pictures about the map:

Insta +1 cuz #fappybird m8

(I know you since so long and we've had plenty of good memorable times, would be cool seeing a guy like you in this community)

I wish you the bests fappy :D

A big :thumbsup: from me, I've spoken with you many times, and you are always so chilled and friendly which is respectful.
    Your application wasn't that colour-combined, and didn't get epilepsy while i was reading it. :D
    Also I can help you studying Hungarian, but it's gonna be hard, since grammar is so complicated :D

Good luck, I hope you'll become a member!;)

Eyo my name is Skazy, but nowadays I am using 'skazalien'.
    I am 2 months away of 16, (18th of june)
    I finished almost every codjumper map. The hardest map that I have ever done is Sunset.
    The biggest gap that I have ever made: RPG: 380, No-RPG: 320
    I am hungarian, and I can speak english quite well, but of course needs to be practised. :) I am also studying german.
    The reason why I want to join is: Whenever I play on 3xP' Codjumper I'm always in amazing mood because of the nice, helpful people :D So I thought it would be very nice if I could become a part of this community:D

About me: I am friendly and I am always opened to everybody in everything. I am always trying to do my best in anything, and because of this I am sometimes too nervous:D (For example in speedruns my hands are shaking)
    I am good at mapmaking and I have made some videos too. I created mp_on_the_sky (not so good), and I have 2 maps in project (mp_restyled and mp_zone)
    In real life I am cheerful :D Whenever I go out with mates playing Football or something else, we do not want to go home:D But I started a new School and I am able to play only at weekends and at breaks (and if I am sick).
    I used to play every CoD series, and I am still playing CoD4 since it's release. I am also playing Dying Light, Assassin's Creed Rogue, - Unity etc.
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I read the rules and I agree to follow them.

Hopefully I can be accepted in this community, it would be amazing being a part of it:D

Best Regards,
    skazalien