Beiträge von cANNABEAR

Hey all, so I apply again with the good infos.

Here are my stats : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Name in game : cANNABEAR

Gaming history : I played a lot of mods (since 2007 ) first normal mod , then EHD zombie, then promod , then deathrun, then cj, then Ktk (and lots of more mods) but actually I play mostly Ktk, promod and cj.

Why you want to be trusted player : So I wanted to ask for the rank trusted player because i really enjoy your Ktk server and sometimes there are hackers or kids who are disturbing and no admins online so nothing happen. Most of the time there are toxic Potato ( which i particulary enjoy ) , |HD|, ervillha and dummy but sometimes they arn't here. I'm actually in eBc clan but they don't have ktk server so i asked myself if it was possible to get trusted rank because i can't ask for member rank because i'm in eBc.
    Moreover, I already used to ba masteradmin on promod server ( Full'E# ) and actually i'm clan-member on eBc promod server so I think i'm fair with players, I know when it's needed to kick or tempban. So there would be no problem of abusing.
    I play mostly the week-end and the wednesday afternoon ( during my free time), the rest of the week i play approximatly 30 minutes - 1 hour per days.
    Finally, I think i'm friendly and trustable.

xFire : thibaud231096 (but I'm logged off most of the times because it makes me lag in game)

I read rules : https://board.3xp-clan.com/Thr…36-3xP-CoD4-server-rules/
    The stuff concerning commands and how to use : You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    And list of premade ban/kick reasons : Premade kick/ban reasons

That's all , thank you for reading. :)

I already used to ba masteradmin on promod server ( Full'E# ) and actually i'm clan-member on eBc promod server so I think i'm fair with players, I know when it's needed to kick or tempban. So there would be no problem of abusing.

I'm from France
    I am at my last year in college

I play mostly the week-end and the wednesday afternoon ( during my free time), the rest of the week i play approximatly 30 minutes - 1 hour per days.

I think i'm friendly and trustable

I used to play cj ( with Noobaim which i saw was in your clan ) and dr ( i was part of 111 clan and was ranked "friend" on cj)

I don't see what to ad more , tell me if you need special informations. :)

Name in game : cANNABEAR

xFire : thibaud231096

Hello guys, i wanted to ask for the rank trusted player because i really enjoy your Ktk server and sometimes there are hackers or kids who are disturbing and no amdins online so nothing happen. Most of the time there are toxic Potato ( which i particulary enjoy ) , ervillha and dummy but sometimes they arn't here. I'm actually in eBc clan but they don't have ktk server so i asked myself if it was possible to get trusted rank because i can't ask for member rank because i'm in eBc.
    That's all , thank you for reading , have a nice day. :)