Beiträge von blankscar

Hey, First off I just wanted to say that I am aware that the things that happened in the past will affect your decision but I hope I get a second chance, althought the choice is yours :)

My name is Jan

My birth date is 5.8.1997

Im not sure which my hardest map that i've finished is but i think most of you know about my skill level by now.
    But for a comparison lets say i can play about 16-17 /20 map difficulty

I dont do gaps since i tryharded them for a few weeks few months back but i landed about 381-383 ish and for norpg i really dont know.

I can communicate in english,croatian,slovenian and i understand just a little bit of german but only the real basics. I live in slovenia which lies between croatia austria italy etc...

I would like to join the 3xP community because i have fun with alot of the members on the server and on teamspeak, i also like the community nowadays. I can also help with mapping and performing demos

My stats page: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

My steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlankScar1233

Im an average person im 190cm tall kinda skinny. Im a national champion in 9pin bowling in my category. I like sporting and hanging out with friends i also like gaming alot. I enjoy talking to friends via skype,ts,discord etc. I am currently studying in a highschool to become a carpenting engineer currently in my 4th year.

My past gaming/clan experiance would be the clans eBc,3xP and of course NH' which i was an admin of. I played most cod's but i im in love with cod4 and its engine despite the buggs that would be bouncing or elevators etc... i also play alot of osu and i used to play fifa and csgo.

I also agree with the rules listed in the 3xP' CodJumper Team application process.

Hey guys, There's a little something I've been starting to work on recently. So nothing much is done yet.

Map name will probably be changed but for now I'm using mp_Filz.

Map will have 4 ways:
    Easy - Starts off very easy and transitions to a slightly inter-like difficulty.
    Inter - Starts off normal for an inter way and slowly gains bhops, slides, better rpg timings ect...
    Hard - Same structure as inter just harder and diffrently textured.
    Advanced - Will have annoying techs,near perf-perf rpgs,slide bhops and so on. Shooting for 14-15 difficulty.

Also will add a gap room, that has gaps from 300 - 400 units big.

Gap room ( Nearly finished )
    - Screenshot by Lightshot

Spawn ( Mostly finished )
    -Top view: Screenshot by Lightshot
    -Font text: Screenshot by Lightshot / Screenshot by Lightshot

Easy way ( Under construction )
    -Screenshot by Lightshot

That's It for now. Might update the post sometime in the near future.

I can't say that I personaly like moug, because I don't after what happened.
    But That is just my opinion on moug and dont take me like a hater or anything but after all that happened alot of it was directed towards me too which is abit more personal between me and moug. So I don't want to discuss that here.
    That is my personal opinion on moug, he mightove changed in the past year or so, but I still can't get past what happened.

OK, So where do I begin Bunny :D

Like deleted User said I see no problem in anybody standing in your way of joining 3xP's Cj Community. Your active, good jumper, nice, helpful, a great person in general.
    So a big #YES from me <3
    Your birthday is coming up soon so, I hope that for ur bday you get the present of joining us here finally. :)
    Test shouldnt really be a problem of anykind, nothing really much to add here, would really like to see you here in 3xp, I think you deserve it, so Good Luck ^^

Haha, amazing Blankie, I hope so too. Thanks for your reply. You have been my best friend from the beginning and always been supporting me, I cannot imagine a better friend. <3

Np bunnii^^ I still remember when we met on the eBc cj servers when we struggled at inter and easy ways. But somehow we managed to get away from that and now we are here :D
    Yeah really can't imagine a better friend on the inet then you, really just amazing at how we get along so much :)

Ps. whatchu want for yo bday boi :D

BlankScar.

OK, So where do I begin Bunny :D

Like deleted User said I see no problem in anybody standing in your way of joining 3xP's Cj Community. Your active, good jumper, nice, helpful, a great person in general.
    So a big #YES
    from me <3
    Your birthday is coming up soon so, I hope that for ur bday you get the present of joining us here finally. :)
    Test shouldnt really be a problem of anykind, nothing really much to add here, would really like to see you here in 3xp, I think you deserve it, so Good Luck ^^

I guess I'll be the first one replying in English but let's get it over with.

I've seen you around few times. Friendly , decently good at CJ and overal a good person to play with.
    Altho I wish I can get to know you abit better other then that I see no problem in giving you my #yes.
    Hope to see you in-game abit more to get to know you so I see if we get along.

Best regards,

BlankScar

Oh sorry about the hours than... :S sometimes I forget to turn off pc and just leave xD but okay. I am really sorry about the afked hours, really didn't mean to change anything with that... If it bothers anybody I'll happily get the few afked hrs legitly. :)

Uhm sorry if I seem pushy at times but I really really like the community and all the members so im very excited about getting in the clan.
    I will not be like that anymore if it bothers the members/players :)

I'm not really acting like a child, I'm just very happy/nervous etc etc. So when people apply for clans like I did now same reasons etc. they will have the same feelings and act same way so I hope you guys understand this, but I will try to keep it down to the minimum or try to not do it anymore ;)

Okay, I understand thinking about it is important :P

Best regards,

BlankScar

Thanks guys really appriciate it alot :P . Yea deleted User I love talking to ppl ingame and getting to know the community:) The test isn't a problem I'll contact you later today as I am doing something irl and I am uploading my first vid after some time to my channel and it will be up soon. You can find my channel at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLIvdoVIRux1cbi22B4gGgQ It doesn't have videos yet but several are ready to be rendered/uploaded :) And the hours I collect really fast so I don't think it should be a problem collecting. :D So I'll see you later for the test :P

Best regards, BlankScar