Beiträge von MicroTom

Hay!

The population of the HnS servers, is really small. I can say that, only the original server is popular,(i'm level 90 there ^.^) and the other servers what are created doesn't get much population.
    I've been admin and just a player in some of HnS servers and they were hardly played... I can say that about iC3(died almost now) which was hardly played by others, only by me and some members who played there recently.

I think we can maybe think of another mod, cause there will be only a small chance of creating HnS server which will be popular or atleast half popular as the original one...
    3xP' Can try creating HnS one, but as i said - small chance of getting a server so populated.

I hope you don't get mad at meh fusto boi ;c

Cheers,
    aKUNa mattata-aa

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded HawkEye jockstrap. But

+1 Exce!
    Also, if i was going to decide... i would say no unban.
    He has got banned twice now. Which means, when he hacked once, he didn't get a lesson for that. PLUS - He hacked after 3 months after, he got his first ban from 3xP' Servers.

If he gets unbanned, there is still a chance he can use the hax again.

Cheers,
    nUKA

When the round starts, i counted and it's 20 seconds. Which for me is really long :P
    And thanks for the command, this CFG which i am using is a little edited from my self, which gives me more fps. I cannot play Cj without this cfg :P

I wanna start with that, you've done a really good job, and i like the mod. But there are some little things, well the one problem is a big problem for me, cause i'm not used for that...

I'll start with the starting time. I think it's way too long, maybe set it to 10 or 15secs? cause i think 20 secs are way too much :P
    Then, i think this is one of the mods which fucks up your binds :/ I cannot double switch on this mod/even after you leave the server, you cannot double switch anymore like on the 'Obsicurity' mod.
    Now, i wanna talk about the scoping with the snipers. You need to change that too before scoping in. Which really alot people maybe wont know how to scope in if they don't know how to bind that. I think you can keep this like it is. But it's like, eeehhh... for me :P
    About the buy-menu, i don't think i have anything for that bind.
    I also think there should be a thing, that says this in the chat 'Make sure to set your binds at ESC->Controls->Multiplayer Controls !' There also maybe should be a option 'Binds' or something in the ESC menu. Where all binds are written in it. For example, how you can fix your Double switching when you join other servers.

I'll edit this one, if i find anything else for this mod .
    :)

#Edit1 I will really love if you, remind me the command in the console for double switching at least :P

Cheers,
    nUKA

Hey mirko/UFaced

I can say, he's my friend from latvia(i even know him in real life). And he has got level 43 at the moment on Hide and Seek, with the key he has now, and which is not easy for new people on CoD4.
    He's not new but, he has lived in my house(other room), and he has used the same IP i have. He has downloaded CoD4 again, cause he knew i play it for a long time now and i will help him get known, teach him some spots, i also wanted to teach him strafe... I think you know 3xP' CoDJumper has the W,A,S,D pad shown up in specator mode. And as you know and by that, i think it would be easier for me and him to understand, and really teach him. But i can't do that, cause he has a ban on that key-code.
    He did changed his key-code and we were in the CoDJumper server. But it can be really risky and you can lose your lvl if you forget to change it :/

I want to ask you mirko/UFaced, to unban him. But if some one else gets a ban with it - I will try to think of something else, so we can play on 3xP' Servers.
    He also liked the KTK a lot before and i think by that too he wanted to be unbanned. :3

I will really love you guys, if you can give it a try :P

Cheers,
    nUKA

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started

P.S.

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face,

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit