Beiträge von Zekon

Personally, I don't see any problem with a player using !ammo. The command was CREATED so it could be used. In my opinion, I think people are disgruntled because they weren't as clever.

expert sniper room is for sniper no for deagle war when use .ammo in sniper room and he kill with deagle

It seems like you're only interested in commands to gain power. Also, you cannot apply for the friend rank.

no no i want help you with your server ...
    some people are spawncamping, flaming, sometimes hacking aswell and they are spoiling the enjoyment of the game.
    and I want to clean it :)
    you can add me on xf : zekonn15 :)

youu dont know o ´rly ???
    in map up in sniper room you use comanndo !ammo it is no glitch ??? and when i was in sniper room you bugged room
    when you go to weapons room so i dont know that it is glich :)

hello 3xp comunity

my name in game is zekon : real life is martin

i am 16 years old

i live in Czech republic
    contact me : xf zekonn15
    or here on board

Games I played COD4 Far CRY 4 COD mw3 , FIFA
    And something else i was admin on server 4gf 2 years (Points of interest)
    but after i see this nice server i will played only here ! because on 4gf deathrun was lost
    and few people...
    this 3xp deathrun often full and here are good players ,
    And I want to belong to them...
    you can rejcted me but i dont see reason,
    I have not done anything so i dont see reason why not :)
    i will played now ,almost everyday with a few exceptions like are beginners etc.
    what is stat friend much smaller than admin rights and i was admin,
    so you can trust me , after a while you see me that i am good guy
    with you i not be no problem :)
    I would like to get something good from me ,your server..
    I see here good admins and all :)
    so perhaps it comes.
    this is all ...
    I see there is a lot of accept people

then i want help some begginers

i play often deathrun on your servers , really this server best..
    this app is for friend stat..
    when i have some problem on my profiles or computer i always give proofs , as some admins know !And i know that you see this everyday but i really like 3xP and i want to help the server to grow as more as possible .
    Oh and sorry for my bad english , i learned english on games and movies and on school..
    Thanks for the time you spent reading this app !i make a new profile so i restart from 0
    why i want stats friend ? i want to help you all in the servers, i'm friendly and i know how to use power.
    Some people are spawncamping, flaming, or even hacking, and I'd want to stop that. :)
    I have read all the rules and I agree with them.
    Thanks for your answers