Beiträge von HeroZ

Hello everyone , my name is HeroZ as someone know , my name in real life is Luca ,i live in italy , in Pescara :P
    I am 14 years old ( date of birth 7/3/2000 )
    I really like learning stuff about computers and how to build programs and suff .
    That all about me i think =) :)
    I have made quite a few friends on the Deathrun server and all the regulars, admins and TP's know me pretty good on there. I feel like applying for TP because i believe i am one of the most active players which comes in handy to help out here and there. I know, also, gm1, because he is Italian like me and I spoke on the server.
    I already had an experience as the trusted player in the server deathrun legiox clan (an Italian clan) up to before its closure.
    in the server my name is HeroZ. I completed 63 hours of play on the server even if I had to restart the level 2 times.
    I hope to one day become a trusted player :P

My stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    My channel: HeroZLuke
    - YouTube

xfire:HeroZ4

I was playing deathrun, after a while 'I crashed and when I returned I was no longer on the server lv 12 lv 1 but if you can please let kindly restore my profile thanks.
    evidence as I only have a record made by me and the time spent playing on the server, help me please let us keep this server. ( in deathrun server)