Beiträge von jokerxx

First of all thank you all for taking the time to read my app and leave feedback.

@deleted User
    Yes its true if you open my stats its 1 year of game play but until one month ago i had only a few hours so yes i have really started to play a lot lately :D
    but what i think is important is that i believe that i have gained the trust of some players in game and have never broke the rules for as long as i have played.

Hello!

I am writing this trusted player application for the reason that we all know "Cheaters" .
    So to be honest I know there are other trusted players in the HC server like: update, Matthaeus, mda, Txp or even admins like Expert and others which I had the pleasure of playing with.
    In general I have six years playing Cod4 and one year of game play in the 3xP' Hardcore server.
    Lately I started to play about 3 or 4 hours per day in between 13:00 and 18:00 Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) which is the same time zone of Germany
    and in between these hours I have encountered many cheaters and rarely someone to spectate them.
    (not blaming any of the other guys above which I sincerely respect, because they may have their own schedule of when they play the game).
    As I stated above I play 3 to 4 hours but unfortunately these encounters with the Cheaters make me and other players leave the game and all I want is to have a good and fair game.
    I have never been accused of hacking, cheating or being unfriendly but if I will ever get accused I always keep my bandicam software for recording my screen or even making a demo :)

My GUID has been clean and it will stay so.

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Contacts:
    Xfire: jokero1234
    But mostly I will be here on the forums because I open the webpage everyday.

About me.
    I am 21 years old, born and raised in Tirana, Albania.
    I don't play other games except for Cod4.
    Work as a video editor.
    My hobby is music as i have stated in my profile.

I agree to the terms of "Trusted player application - Read before applying"