Beiträge von SkiLLz

Hey guys, my name is Darrin I'm from UK and I'm 14 years old, I was born on the 14/02/00.

i got introduced to CoD4 when my mum got a new boyfriend who is Into FPS games he let me play CoD4 on his PC this was when I was about 8/9 yeas old and since I enjoyed it so much he bought me my own copy and now the only 2 servers I play are 3xP' kill the king and 3xP' Deathrun 1.2. If you look at my stats you may think I'm lying but I've had 3 different key codes. My step-dad now plays CoD: Ghosts but I'm never going to stop playing DR on CoD4.

Alot of people know me but I've recently changed my name from FuriouZ| Ski to SkiLLz

hope I get some positive feedback :D

SkiLLz
    xf:skillz1888

I wouldn't really !k I am lenient I would always warn first and I don't even care If I have powers I just want to be able to put 3xP' in front of my name(without getting kicked(lel)).

Hey guys,

I've played 3xP' for over 1.5 Years and I mostly play DR(Deathrun) but I've had 2 different keys that's why I don't know exactly how long.
    I want member because people abusing really gets on my nerves and I want to stop that since there is barely ever a member on.
    You should trust me because I play a lot and I like to help others.
    Some members know me like Acti, Skalli and UFaced(Not much though.)But I know a lot of Trusted players like FeZe's and hebuno etc.
    I hope you reply positively, Thanks for your feedback. :D

SkiLLz
    xfire:skillz1888