Beiträge von Imalow

Hi, my real name is Bruno, im from portugal. Im 17 years now. My ign is Imalow and today im here to apply for a trusted member on the 3xp deadthrun server. 3xp'Acti is with me on this application (He supports me.) Im playing on 3xp's server by almost 5 years now. I play Cod4,Minecraft,BO2 and ghosts, l like fps games.The reason for this application is that i want to join the 3xp for surveillance the server. When admins are not there, there are many hackers and glitcher and i want to help you guys with that. And yeah, 3xp is a hoobi now. Thanks for all and keep the good work with 3xps servers! :D:D:D

Hi, my ign is imalow and i have been playing on 3xp servers for almost 5 years now. This month i have losted all my xp in game.. I was on lvl 19 and now im 4.. 3xp deadthrun server need more vigilance, there are still many glitchers and hackers on it. I would like to welp you guys by helping survailence the server. I still didn't learn to speak german, but 1 year from now i will have classes :D I will classify my "skills" from 0-10 a 8. I dont have any mapping experience but i would like to learn. Im not asking for being master admin our that. I just wanna be a part of 3xp crew, or family. Hope you reply this a accept :D Good game for all! :D