Beiträge von Newbie

Well it's summer from yesterday so i now have a lot of time to game(i just think that saving animals is more important than gaming), i said i just want to help out with the servers, if you think the application is short just say what else do i need for it.
    If i don't get the trusted player it's not a problem.

I'm sorry i didn't know i have to apply here.

Here is everything you have asked for
    Stats:
    KtK server: stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=67893
    DR server (notice a have a lot of aliases for this server): stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=126839
    INFO:
    Name: Tamara
    Gaming history:i have played CoD4 since the beginning, counter strike 1.6 and source for 4 years, 2 years of Xbox
    Xfire: serbiagirls
    I have READ and AGREED to all the server rules!
    why do i want to become a trusted player: Because i want to help you all in the servers, i'm friendly and i know how to use power(had a cs server for years)
    Okey here is a little bit more information of me:
    I live in Serbia Subotica it's a medium to small town that whose a swamp before. You may heard of my home town because of it's beautiful architecture and city hall. I play a lot of sport mostly swimming. When i don't play games or workout i go to an animal hospital and help out there. I would LOVE to someday become an Vet. Gaming to me is something special, something happened to me and games mostly cod4 and mw2 where life savers..
    I look up on the servers to my internet best friends dertom, kurosaki, lewi, joe, sunrize, bazokas, and many more.. they were the only guys that liked me for who i actually am.
    Thank you for at least seeing this thread. :)