Beiträge von RelatiivZ

@Viruz Thats something i certainly try to do is bringing the english players of the 3xP community to come talk with me and another players in the teamspeak , if it depends on me , i will try to do a good joob :P Thanks for the Yes by the way.

@LeExpert Yeah i loved our conversation of when we both started to play , good times :P

Hello to everyone , good night/day/morning.
    Im at the 3xP board today to do an application for the place of 3xP Clan-Member (Since im a part of the trusted players for 4 months now)

As an very active player not just on CoD but also on Forum's , i decided to make an application to join the 3xP as an Clan-Member.
    Things you should know about me:

Well , my name is Samuel Teixeira , i'm from Portugal - Lisbon and i'm 14 years old (i hope it doesn't affect anything on the choice of the fellow members and admins.)

I'm a very respectful and dedicated person. I'm the type of person that if it likes something , i stick to it , like i did with 3xP.
    I like to help everyone if i can. I'm not the type of person that is rude, i just like to make people laugh and spent a good time with my company.
    I don't think i have much things to talk about myself , im who i am and i don't change for anything or anyone.
    My hobbies are - Playing football , go out with friends , playing on the computer , that usual hobbies.
    I'm currently stuying , i'm on the 7th Grade and i will try to continue studying to enter a course of computing, the reason i choose computing is because its what i love to do , and the most part of my time i spend it on the computer (50% is computer , the other 50% is going out with friends , socialize , make new friends.)

Games i usually play and like.
    Well , minecraft is not the game i often play today , but i play it when im with my friends on skype , i play CoD (of course) , i really like fifa , somehow i started to like sport games so i will problably buy FIFA 15 , but the most games i like is war games (CoD , BattleField etc)
    The game i spend more time in it , is call of duty because of the 3xP Servers (only servers i play is from 3xP servers) and actually the first gamemode i played was deathrun , and i think you know in what server . (3xP of course).

Other thing is that i'm not a well known player , because the main server that i join is Deathrun , and the reason for not being that well known player , is that i've bought a new computer recently , and i started playing again about a week ago.
    If i become an Clan-Member , i will use my power to keep order , and bring an good environment to the server , so the players can have a good gameplay and a good memory some weeks/years later , so they can remember that good day they spent with the 3xP community.
    I always analyze situations and think thoroughly before committing to any hasty decision. E.g - On the other day , i was playing on the 3xP nuketown server , and the players where saying that some player was an hacker , i start thinking on some way to atleast see if it is true (beside of the 35 kill streak that the player did) i was then suspecting that he had hacks , spectate mod and then i saw is aimbot , how did i saw it ? Simple 2 players, he aimed at one , than suddently he aimed like automaticly at another one.
    I know that i have to be sure i want to take that responsability of having such power and if i will stick to the 3xP clan and not changing to another one , the answer is obvious , i play since 12-26-2012 , and being a trusted players is just an remarkable event , i don't think that someone in their right mind , would change the position of passing trough trusted player to clan member for another clan.

Talking about teamspeak.
    Well , i wasn't that active there , but since i joined for the second time today , i've got an important thing that made me happy , that was knowing that Sea Sheperd would support me , thats just unbelievable , i can't explain how i was when i eard that (Big hug to Sheperd , Expert and Sidra.)
    But from now on , i will try to enter teamspeak , know each admin better and try to be a supportive and active member (if i make to the position of clan-member)
    Its really a big deal for me the position i am today , and being clan-member (if i pass trough) it will be then maybe the most important thing , the feeling i have when i play on the servers or when i talk with the admins in the teamspeak , it just can't be written or spoken.

With this , i hope i will be accepted because its not everyday that you get accepted for one of the best clans (in my opinion) ever.

I will be active in teamspeak, xfire, deathrun, and forum in case anyone would like to ask me any questions.

And for last and finally , thank you for spending you're time , reading my application , you sir/miss , are the reason im doing this application today and trying my luck. Thank you and have a nice day/night/morning/weekend !

Rela "Ingame - RelatiivZ" (i will change it to 3xP' Rela , if i get accepted). Again thank you !

Well i tried to go on 3xP Deathrun since ive got my laptop again , and when i enter i start downloading the deathrun mod but the speed is always on 10 or 12 kb , and after a minute or two , cod 4 stops working , i know its not my internet because i can download on another deathrun servers , and i keep having this problem , sorry for doing the thread here but i didnt really know where to do it , thank you for the attention.

Mirko , i did aa stupid thing by tempban him , he is now pissed off and ddos all servers because of me , im really sorry , i didnt ment to do that =(

So i was playing on the deathrun server , and there was a guy named Jaa , when he lose the last round he said - DDoS time (didnt get a screenshot because i thought he was kidding)
    And suddently everyone gots connection interrupted , i said , Want a kick ? =) , and the he said this - IF YOU KICK ME I WILL DDOS ALL 3XP SERVERS
    And then i did !tempban on him i dont know if it was the right choise

Screen of him saying IF YOU KICK ME (...)

Screenshot by Lightshot

Thank You for your time,

Trusted Player , RelatiivZ

Thank You so much ! Thanks for the time you spent aswell , i will respect players and admins , help when needed and yes , i only play on 2 dr servers , my server that miirko is hosting for me and 3xP one :p Thank You Again UFaced , i will be a great example for all players and trusted members =)

Hello everyone , my name is RelatiivZ as someone know , my name in real life is Samuel ,i live in Portugal , in Lisbon the most known city of Portugal i think :p.
    I am 14 years old ( date of birth 2/4/2000 ) and i failed school this year , but at the moment im working with my dad so i can get my own money =) , but next year i will be back at school to complete it to 12th grade , so i can have a better future , who knows right :p.
    I really like learning stuff about computers and how to build programs and suff .
    That all about me i think =)

Now my gaming info.

The first time i played an first person shooter game (that i remember xD) , it was with some mates that live near me , and i started playing a game named War Rock , i don't know if you guys know that game but it is pretty cool , i started playing that when i was 10 years old . Then on christmas of 2012 i received cod 4 mw as a gift of my brother in law , i started completing the campaign .
    Once completed , i started searching for gun game servers , but i didnt find one , so i started to search for another game mods for cod4 because i was very addicted to it .
    That's when i found deathrun , and guess what ! The very first server of Deathrun i played on , was 3xP'
    So i started to make friends and days , weeks and months started pass and now i play on 3xP Servers for 2 years !
    I like other games like minecraft , and im an portuguese youtuber aswell !
    The only proof i have that i play on 3xP deathrun for 2 years is that i remember of 3xP' Bass, he was an great admin by the way ! =)
    The first map i played was on 3xP , first map completed was on 3xP ! Its Really incredible to me xD
    And when i have some problem on my profiles or computer i always give proofs , as some admins know ! And i know that you see this everyday but i really like 3xP and i want to help the server to grow as more as possible .
    So i don't want to bore you , and thats it i think ! =)
    Oh and sorry for my bad english , i learned english on games and movies , and on school aswell but it was more at games and movies , and i thin my english is pretty good to a 14 year old portuguese boy xD !
    Thanks for the time you spent reading this app ! Take Care !
    Oh i almost forgot , here is my stats at the moment =) http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=34688 you can see my online hours is 121k i think and i was also lvl 30 but i will make a new profile so i will restart from 0 ... :P

My Professional Contact , if you want to answer something i didnt really explained here :

• skype - RelatiivZ

• xfire - (dont really remember because my computer is now broke down and i think i will do an new xfire account)

• Email - samukas_sdl13@hotmail.com

• Gmail - relatiivz2014@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks you again,

PrisMa RelatiivZ (prisma is my clan but since im not doing an app for clan member i thinks it is okay :p)