Beiträge von Scary

if someone have your same name on the internet, don't let your brain think that is an impersonator... anyone could name himself like someone on the internet without even know who the heck the other guys is :I

Hello there, My name is Simone and i'm a Pizzaboy! (italian, duh)

I'm 17 and for like one month, am playing on the Dr server and enjoing it as well as i can, but due to my strafe skills, sometimes is not that Fun :I
    Anyway i write in english very good, but you know, italian and english are 2 word that 50 % can't fit :I
    some of you know me as "produde99" but now i play as Scary (my nick in rl) and i hope, that somehow ,if i can, join the clan or be a a part of :D
    i listen to every type of music that my ears like, an example... Zaratustra to Hardcore or black metal to Chillstep.. yeah am strange ...
    i don't like players that think they are god when they are at level 30.. like not respecting turn or don't even read what an acti would like to play when freerun... duh i hate those... damn you level 30s :D also, players tha think s you hack or somewhat becouse too-goo-at-game can't play a single match with anyone saying hacks or Wallhack
    and last but not... whateveristheword.bat (bird :PC: ) i like turtles.