Beiträge von #WalkingOrange

I do my best to be a very good player so to become trial member :smile_1: . I dont whine or crying or arguing anymore. Check me :squint_1: :thumbup_1:

I think I understand now. You think of me like someone very angry?

I noticed you arguing with Buster, quite alot on the DR server recently. Would you be able to handle him fairly even though, you may not like him too much?

I am pretty sure, I will even though he kicked me some times unfairly... :thumbup_1:

I was arguing a bit with buster because he kicked me when I didn't respect him, and he kicked not some other guys who didn't respect me. That was our only argument. And yes, i was kicked 3 times in one day when i was a total newbie :). I didn't even knew that you must respect admins :).
    Thanks for answers guys :thumbsup_1:

Hallo 3xp-members,

My name is Anthony, I am 16 years old( 26-11-1996 ) guy and I am from Greece. Most of you guys maybe know this country as the country of crisis, but Greece is a really divine country with islands and beaches that exotic countries are jealous of. I am a student of a high school in Athens. I can speak English and Greek(I am so sad that Greek are not so popular language because Greek are really amazing even though they are difficult). I am also learning German for 4 years in Goethe-Institut in Athens. I gave my first degree just half a month ago, so i think i can communicate a bit in German :squint_1: . I bought Call of Duty 4 the moment it came out. But I was playing without mods for a couple of years. Then I started playing Promod for a couple of years. Then I found Nova-crew servers and I found them really amazing :smile_1: . Just a couple of months ago my gf showed me this server(she plays CoD and i am really proud of her :squint_1: ). I really liked the server from the start. I changed a lot of names till I end up to #WalkingOrange, like iPizza_GR and etc. I was really bad at start but I think I am getting better. I don's say that I am pro but I am surely better than a month ago. I also play League of Legends, Minecraft, Call of Duty MW2, MW3 and GTA. I am also a fan of sports. I watch every sport on planet. I want to join 3xp-clan to be helped and give help to others who need.

Thank you all for your time. I really appriciate it. I am looking forward to your answers. Thanks a lot for accepting me in 3xp-clan community.
    You can communicate with me:
    Xfire: antwnaras7
    Facebook: antwnis skarla

I hope you guys get all the information you need from me :smile_1: .
    Thanks a lot again!!! :squint_1: